Sky Sports

Pigeonho said:
GX Blue said:
Is there anyway we can protest without cancelling our subscriptions as i do enjoy Sky and i wouldnt like to be without :-)
Wrist bands, ala help the heroes with 'u 8 us, we 8 u' on?
A facebook page?
Get those people who wear legion masks to protest outside Sky HQ, maybe as Jim White enters the building for the morning shift?
If all that fails, the Kick out Quinn thread. That'll be the one that clinches it.
Don't appreciate cretins like you coming here just to take the piss out of fellow City fans , do you get a big kick out of it ? tell you what , how about getting up off your arse & going to the games, we are not the club for you Sky Plastic.

Why Always Ste said:
squirtyflower said:
i sacked Sky off in August
£55 a month to listen to a bunch of rag sycophants

they can fuck right off

Well said.

I haven't paid for Sky for over half a decade now.

Fuck their Gutter TV

not had it since 2008. wont pay for that crock of shite.

Pigeonho said:
GX Blue said:
Is there anyway we can protest without cancelling our subscriptions as i do enjoy Sky and i wouldnt like to be without :-)
Wrist bands, ala help the heroes with 'u 8 us, we 8 u' on?
A facebook page?
Get those people who wear legion masks to protest outside Sky HQ, maybe as Jim White enters the building for the morning shift?
If all that fails, the Kick out Quinn thread. That'll be the one that clinches it.

PMSL!!!!!!

Remember the "let's get rid of lawro and Hansen" campaign?

when merlin went off, the wheels did come off a bit, beast had a chance, but that was about it, doesnt really matter if MP got it wrong, was it worth risking kun for something that may or may not come off. a imjury to kun whould have been far worse imo, merlin was the heart beat last night, obviously he isnt fit enough yet. but if thats what we can expect when hes half fit, look out everyone imo

mscenterh750 said:
karen7 said:
Gillette hammering pellers now ffs

At least Neville praised us
Very good pundit is Mr Neville, just shows what can happen to a man once he leaves the occult from Stretford, it's almost like he's been exorcised of all demonic rag possession!.

He is a very good pundit.Both him and Rednapp tonite were positive about the win and did not play along with Stelling who played the clip of Pellers again, clearly not wanting to drop it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.