Sky Sports

bluelol said:
The media negativity over the last 20 hours has now shown without any doubt that it has issues with our success but, what gets up my nose is that these low life’s will still be wined and dined far better than any fully paid up supporter when visiting our club, and certainly far more than any of them deserve. Then again we will no doubt see them eventually come on board when even they, will have to admit, that they can no longer ignore our pending success. The two faced tossers.

They should be banned NOW, and when we are, season on season, progressing towards the top prize we should playback some of the shite they have come out with and ask 'em if they remember the snide comments they uttered.

Sky has changed the way we all watch sport and must be applauded for that. However, I think it is just plain funny that the commentators and pundits seem to try and put us down at every opportunity. At the end of the day where we are going is inevitable and I think it better to just laugh at the childish comments and poor journalistic attitude to us. Mark my words they will change their tune once we consistently perform on the same level as Barca and Real Madrid. As a club it should make us stronger - together Man City Strong. Souness and Neville talk sense, as for the rest they are just jealous of our fabulous owners who not only pump money into the football side, but into the region as well. It is like being famous and carrying out a lot of charity work that never gets mentioned then you go out and have a few drinks and the press jump all over it saying your an alcoholic. Sky presenters want to be controversial but lack the intelligence to show true ability in their chosen profession. And don't get me started about talksport!

We shouldn't allow the achievement in Munich to be tarnished by twerps like Tyler, Quinn and Stelling talking trash like '' bayern took their foot off the pedal''. The plain fact is that we faced Bayern down and exposed that overrated pair of centre-backs , dante and boateng. Ribery, as sneaky as he is skilful, found out he couldn't intimidate Zaba .Kolarov stood up to the plate in real skipper style with the pen and you could go right through the team with men who, with the obvious exception of David Silva , would not get in the Bayern team in terms of skill but whose teamwork, concentration and determination overthrew the so-called ' wonderteam' in their own back yard.
Now about the issue of rules/ miscalculation, the Skysters were within their rights to raise it but their overkill reflected the Sly Sports obsession with causing controversy for the sake of it.And their pundits are preoccupied with short-term tactical issues. Unlike Manuel Pellegrini, they don't grasp the importance of sports psychology and , unlike him, they have no long-term strategic overview.
MP went to Munich with two main aims in mind. The first was so obvious that even Hoddle could grasp it-preserve the key players for the vital clash with Arsenal, the main threat to our title hopes. the second was to inflict defeat on Bayern REGARDLESS OF THE MARGIN, and, in so doing, convince the squad they need fear no team. He succeeded . The players know in their hearts now they can go anywhere- the bernabeu, the nou camp -or, for that matter-the king power stadium , with total self-belief.

Just watched last night lifes a pitch

Very complimentary about the football and result,not bothered at all about pellers mistake

The day BT get the champions league can not come quickly enough

Cancelled sky and they now offer me half price every week for any package.They can get fucked ,their commentators want us to fuckin lose every match we play.I will never ever give them my money again.

grahamgor said:
We shouldn't allow the achievement in Munich to be tarnished by twerps like Tyler, Quinn and Stelling talking trash like '' bayern took their foot off the pedal''. The plain fact is that we faced Bayern down and exposed that overrated pair of centre-backs , dante and boateng. Ribery, as sneaky as he is skilful, found out he couldn't intimidate Zaba .Kolarov stood up to the plate in real skipper style with the pen and you could go right through the team with men who, with the obvious exception of David Silva , would not get in the Bayern team in terms of skill but whose teamwork, concentration and determination overthrew the so-called ' wonderteam' in their own back yard.
Now about the issue of rules/ miscalculation, the Skysters were within their rights to raise it but their overkill reflected the Sly Sports obsession with causing controversy for the sake of it.And their pundits are preoccupied with short-term tactical issues. Unlike Manuel Pellegrini, they don't grasp the importance of sports psychology and , unlike him, they have no long-term strategic overview.
MP went to Munich with two main aims in mind. The first was so obvious that even Hoddle could grasp it-preserve the key players for the vital clash with Arsenal, the main threat to our title hopes. the second was to inflict defeat on Bayern REGARDLESS OF THE MARGIN, and, in so doing, convince the squad they need fear no team. He succeeded . The players know in their hearts now they can go anywhere- the bernabeu, the nou camp -or, for that matter-the king power stadium , with total self-belief.

Isn't he just. Bayern, France and I bet he rolls around the garden with any kids he might have feigning injury and not gettin up till his wife has sent off the kid for tackling him.

Pigeonho said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Cancelled sky and they now offer me half price every week for any package.They can get fucked ,their commentators want us to fuckin lose every match we play.I will never ever give them my money again.
You show em bud.

Pigeonho, 80 notes a month you pay to the dirty digger well good luck many others see it different, as for me dropping sky allows me to afford a SC plus when you drop a bad habit you get a warm glow and feel sorry for the mugs keep the habit going, its a bit like stopping smoking.

dawlish dave said:
Pigeonho said:
Thenumber1blue said:
You show em bud.

Pigeonho, 80 notes a month you pay to the dirty digger well good luck many others see it different, as for me dropping sky allows me to afford a SC plus when you drop a bad habit you get a warm glow and feel sorry for the mugs keep the habit going, its a bit like stopping smoking.

I love sky no mug, there sports coverage is second to none. football, cricket ruby league, rugby union, golf F1 NFL my only gripe is the football punditry the rest is spot on

Am I being over sensative this from the BBC live page

Until we know the full list of 16 qualifiers - and which teams topped their groups - we won't know which teams are likely to be drawn against each other in Monday's draw.

But we do know this: Teams who win their group - like Manchester United - will play a team who finish second in their group - like Olympiakos.

However, teams can not face another side from their own country, or a side that was in their group. So there can be no Manchester derby in the last 16, and Manchester City will also be pleased to know that they cannot face Bayern Munich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.