Sky Sports....

Have seen some Bundeslegia - heard some horse racing today on the radio - no crowds - its awful. The radio commentator was at home watching it on a laptop perched on his ironing board. It was so soul less he may as well have just read a script.

Then you see the adverts for SKY Sports "coming home" . They feature Ben Stokes clubbing a ball for six.......and in the back ground the crowd rising and cheering. Then our Aguero moment as he wheels away pulling his short off and the back drop is the crowd going wild.

I know there are contractual agreements to be fulfilled etc but it just emphasises the point that live sport is about the support at the venue as much as the sport itself. I shan't watch as its pointless - the dippers will win the league but so what? At some neutral venue with thousands of dippers outside passing Covid to each other and conveniently forgetting the Atletico game they have moaned about. I feel sad for Pep and the boys if we go on the win the Champions League in an empty stadium too.

Trouble is we like Sky Q and the way it allows us to watch stuff when we want and the whole product is 2nd to none. There's always a deal to be done on the full package although we don't have the movies, and as for footy I just watch the City games, mainly with the volume turned down. If anyone can advise how to give the same functionality as Q provides whilst allowing me to watch the games I can't get to, as we live a fair distance down south, then I'm all ears.

On the phone to them now, it would appear I've been paying for multi room for the last year which is weird seeing as I only have one box. Refund! They are now trying to get rid of it from my package, trying being the operative word, him and his supervisor are having a few troubles finding the remove button. Switched to signature as well, got rid of the Sports, even he agreed that it was shite...there's going to be virtual crowd noise apparently...

Total saving = 30 quid a month. Get in!

_77249799_rivers1_pa.jpg

so this canned crowd that sky are going to be using, is it going to be equally shared out amongst the teams? Or is it going to be a case of it biased towards one team ? For example whoever is playing dippers are they going to have to listen to that ynwa dirge all game and nothing for the other team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.