Sky Sports....

My sky contract end in November and I will bin it
Football on Sky was second to none but now it’s shit, don’t mind G Nev even though he’s a rag but spitty carratwat what a c***, Now you get miserable twat KeaneJim White just a loud mouth asshole, movie channels shit entertainment package shit
You can do pay-as-you go with Now TV and just buy in selected matches. I have just got a deal with BT (£20 a month for three months) and you get all Sky Sports (via NowTV) and all BT Sports (via the BT Sport App) The full package is a rip-off. Apart from City games there is nothing I want to watch on SKY or BT. They are just extensions of LFCTV and MUTV.

I know many will think it overpriced compared to other 'methods' but just re-signed up to Sky and reckon it's a fair deal.

All sport, movies and signature pack (whatever that is) in UHD for £32 /month with free installation of the new Q box.

lfc/utd pundits mean I wont pay for Sky
Ever.

It's atrocious that non LFUtd fans have to listen to them and their slight bias keeping the interests of THEIR clubs most prominent. Football (and its clubs) should grow and contract organically but Sky bias keep the clickbait teams bringing the money in

lfc/utd pundits mean I wont pay for Sky
Ever.

It's atrocious that non LFUtd fans have to listen to them and their slight bias keeping the interests of THEIR clubs most prominent. Football (and its clubs) should grow and contract organically but Sky bias keep the clickbait teams bringing the money in
I know what you mean. I never watch the pre match or half time stuff so it's only commentary I have an issue with, and being married means I have learnt how to half-listen which helps. Unfortunately the bias is way beyond Sky, it's into the game in so many ways and we'll just become part of it, eventually. If that's how you feel, I'd either give up on the game or at least go to much lower levels. Where there's money, there's corruption.

I know many will think it overpriced compared to other 'methods' but just re-signed up to Sky and reckon it's a fair deal.

All sport, movies and signature pack (whatever that is) in UHD for £32 /month with free installation of the new Q box.
Is this offer open to current customers (laughs) or available to see online, I might try and "quit" again, it got me a year at half price last time.

Never had it and never will have it, 99.99% Overpriced, utter garbage .. The pundits they employ, sums the organisation up completely... To retain the services of that vile **** Carragher after what he did, shows the contempt they have for the people who keep paying, to keep em going...!!

I subscribe to Now TV for £25 a month, but I watch quite a lot of cricket, NFL, and the major golf tournaments as well as City's matches so it's decent value for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.