Sleeping on aircraft.

I always struggle to sleep on flights. The only time I've really managed it was on a flight to Dubai when I took full advantage of the free booze being served. Only problem was I woke with a raging hangover which made the connecting flight to Thailand a pretty grim experience.

I've decided it's impossible, and anyone who says they can are actually lying. Can't do it for the life of me.

I always struggle to sleep on flights. The only time I've really managed it was on a flight to Dubai when I took full advantage of the free booze being served. Only problem was I woke with a raging hangover which made the connecting flight to Thailand a pretty grim experience.

Haha know that feeling did the same thing when I went Malaysia.

Drink water, not alcohol. Eat the first meal, take some melatonin and a couple of swigs of Benadryl, and you should sleep fine. If you don’t drop off straight away, ear plugs and some reading should do the trick.
As always, try to live your day before a long flight on (at least) half the time difference between here and there. (e.g. 6 hrs between Manc & Chicago, so I...in Chicago...get up about 3 hrs earlier than normal, get some exercise & fresh air, eat on a Manc timeline, eat the offering on the flight and bed down for the night ASAP after the meal, which is when they usually dim the lights.)

On a WESTBOUND flight, do it the other way, if you can...get up about 3 hrs later, so you don’t experience a 30 hr day! Jet lag only an issue EASTBOUND!!
Fuck that lot, just get pissed enough not to be a nuisance, you will kip fine.

Fuck that lot, just get pissed enough not to be a nuisance, you will kip fine.
If only that’s how it worked, we would fill you ALL full of booze before takeoff. Sadly, there’s only a small percentage of people who appear to get “pissed enough to not be a nuisance!” The rest? Pain in the fucking arse, sometimes requiring a diversion and arrest no one really wants!

I sleep in a plane no problem. Well I do when people around me aren't being giddy cunts or talking shite.

And I'm sick to fuckin' death of getting an aisle seat to be disturbed by a clumsy trolley dolly bumping into me every time I manage to nod off.

And I wish they would keep tannoy announcements to a minimum. No I don't want to buy a fuckin' charity scratch card, fuck off you mithering cunts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.