Sleeping with an older woman

When i was 19 an older work colleague of 38 used to do dirty things to me in her car. She would often stay late at work just to give me a lift home.

It was bloody lovely right up until the point that i went to a new girlfriends house to meet her parents and it turned out to be her mum.

All i kept on thinking was, as i shook her dad's hand, was that i've shagged your wife and daughter.
I carried on seeing both for a while but it started getting weird when the mum would buy the daughter sexy underwear as 'that's what he would like to see you in'.

Still...she was very good.

BimboBob said:
When i was 19 an older work colleague of 38 used to do dirty things to me in her car. She would often stay late at work just to give me a lift home.

It was bloody lovely right up until the point that i went to a new girlfriends house to meet her parents and it turned out to be her mum.

All i kept on thinking was, as i shook her dad's hand, was that i've shagged your wife and daughter.
I carried on seeing both for a while but it started getting weird when the mum would buy the daughter sexy underwear as 'that's what he would like to see you in'.

That's really freaky.

BimboBob said:

[*]

Blimey. Just thought about the mother in law. *shivers*

wayne71 said:
DJRobb said:
I just found out a couple of weeks ago that my 15 yr old son (16 next month) is shagging a 38yr old woman. Not only that, she is a bloody good looker as well the jammy little git!

Imagine if your missus said that about your 15 yr old daughter shagging a 38 yr old bloke.

It's fine for older chicks to bang young lads - like lezzas are fine but blokes shagging each other is wrong

I've had two. Once when I was 22, she was 35 and fook all. 7 years in the end.
Taught her plenty, though!

The second, I was working the door at 33 and she was 45, tall with long legs and a fit body. kept coming to see me, so I invited her back to mine. Saw her for a year and half.

She was a bit boring til I got her to spice things up.

Bigga said:
I've had two. Once when I was 22, she was 35 and fook all. 7 years in the end.
Taught her plenty, though!

The second, I was working the door at 33 and she was 45, tall with long legs and a fit body. kept coming to see me, so I invited her back to mine. Saw her for a year and half.

She was a bit boring til I got her to spice things up.

She bought a curry.

i was 18 and started a thing with a women of 42 from work. she was a really fine woman, i used to go and see to her in my lunch break at her house, what a buzz giving it her in her marital bed.

carried on for about 6 months until i left for pastures new, still very good experience that i keep in the memory locker.

if you are reading this now joan, you were great!!!

myleftfoot said:
i was 18 and started a thing with a women of 42 from work. she was a really fine woman, i used to go and see to her in my lunch break at her house, what a buzz giving it her in her marital bed.

carried on for about 6 months until i left for pastures new, still very good experience that i keep in the memory locker.

if you are reading this now joan, you were great!!!

Otherwise known as "the wank bank"

When I was 17/18 I got chatted up by some woman in Horts bar in St Annes Square. She was well into her 30's. She took me back to her place, told her son to go to bed (he was about my age) then taught me a lesson. I lesson I will never forget.

nearly copped with a blonde milf last night, fuck me she looked dirty, said she was from london.she was here to see her sister. she just came up talking to me.
she had this leopard skin dress on. what a body she looked like she had as well.
she said are you going in there after here i was like yeh.
then my cousin kicked off with some one ,and that was that the end of my milf meeting,gutted i would of loved to smash her back doors in as well.oj she was fit though . :^)

so if any of you guys are getting bored of the same old meat theres plenty of us young uns who would like to roast some grannies lol im not that young 37 :*(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.