Sleeping with an older woman

tueartsboots said:
go for it, when you go for your own age group later you will know how to pleasure. I was with a 32 yr old when I was 16, fucking heaven, they know what they want and aren't shy in telling you. I'm 42 now and my missus has never been so happy.

Why has she got a young one in on the QT like ?

bluealf said:
tueartsboots said:
go for it, when you go for your own age group later you will know how to pleasure. I was with a 32 yr old when I was 16, fucking heaven, they know what they want and aren't shy in telling you. I'm 42 now and my missus has never been so happy.

LOL!!!!!!!

Stillsy said:
aphex said:
really?

the fact they look like someone's primary school child has made them, out of felt

but mostly because they look like they are made from some pissing roll end carpet

the youth of today are blindingly idiotic.

I would say out taste is different because im nearly 18 and your a man (im guessing?)

I dno i like girls that wear ugg boots and leggins/jeggins when you meat them (<< see what i did there?) them causually.

I guess its just my taste :)

i apologise about the blindingly idiotic thing

your a nice chap, and i'm being a cynical old c*nt

(i'm only 33!)<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:11 pm --<br /><br />
mackenzie said:
bluealf said:

LOL!!!!!!!

oh for fucks sake

i did that joke on the first page!

aphex said:
Stillsy said:
I would say out taste is different because im nearly 18 and your a man (im guessing?)

I dno i like girls that wear ugg boots and leggins/jeggins when you meat them (<< see what i did there?) them causually.

I guess its just my taste :)

i apologise about the blindingly idiotic thing

your a nice chap, and i'm being a cynical old c*nt

(i'm only 33!)

-- Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:11 pm --

mackenzie said:
LOL!!!!!!!

oh for fucks sake

i did that joke on the first page!

haha no worries pal ;)

just different taste :)

I quite like Ugg boots on girls, which is just as well really as they appear to transcend most sub cultures of female as they're all wearing them.

I draw the line at buying them as a present though. Wynsors world of shoes or nothing is my stance when it comes to these things.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I quite like Ugg boots on girls, which is just as well really as they appear to transcend most sub cultures of female as they're all wearing them.

I draw the line at buying them as a present though. Wynsors world of shoes or nothing is my stance when it comes to these things.

finally someone that likes them ;)

and how old are you TMQ?

I'm sorry Aphex, I only noticed after posting my own first thought on the comment.

Great minds etc etc.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Fluffy pink slippers mate !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.