Slovan Bratislava (A) | CL | Post Match Thread

Simply do not see the point in that game. What’s it all about?

Supposedly, the most elite sporting competition in the world, we were at least 0-8 better than them (only our finishing stopped it being so). Bolton and Stockport would have given them a game.

Just no point at all.
at least they won league and qualifiers to get in it not just because they were good twenty years ago

Nothing to do with the format, could have drawn them in a group and would now be playing them at home as well Anyhow let’s give it a chance
It’s gone from 32 teams to 36. It’s very unlikely they would have qualified. They are a lower league 1 side at best. It’s ridiculous they are in this competition imo. Tonight was a real bore fest

My opinion on Nunes becomes more and more negative as each minute this bloke plays. Shocking that he's at our club.

I know this won't be popular, but what is it that people drooling over Savio see that I can't?
Not on the left he isn't

My opinion on Nunes becomes more and more negative as each minute this bloke plays. Shocking that he's at our club.

I know this won't be popular, but what is it that people drooling over Savio see that I can't?
For whatever reason, Pep played him on his weakest side. Doku's better on the left, but I reckon Baldy was experimenting in a professional game we were expected to win comfortably.

I honestly didn't see the point in Doku on the right & Savinho on the left, when we know both are stronger on the opposite side. But who am I to question Pep's thinking?

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in they fought to the end. Thank you, City thank you lads. Thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all.
Especially Slovan Bratislava but I’m not going to be rude about them. They did their best. Poor Weiss (Captain not Coach) was devastated but I could understand he’d want to give a good showing against his old team. Pep gave him a Pep talk afterwards I saw. (No pun intended)
Especially the know nowt stupid codswallop of a media crew, too interested in boxing and whatchamacallit going to some palace tomorrow. About as much use as a chocolate fire guard!
Especially the Specsavers needing, whistle blowing nincompoops the officials. The referee was Italian I believe what is there Specsavers equivalent because he should have gone to them the throttlebottom, useless lubberwort. We should have had 2 penalties at least. Well you still didn't beat us even if you still don't know who we are. (I have to be careful now because I don't want to get into trouble again. A short ban from the Match Day thread was enough thank you.)
We are Manchester City, the best team in the land and all the world. ;-)

Well done John Boy, you almost scored twice and you didn't get injured. Great stuff laddie. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.