Slovan Bratislava (A) - Tues 1st Oct, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to get too excited by this game to be honest! We will obviously win and considering Celtic put 5 past them I’m not even sure they are league one standard. Seems a bit pointless tbh but UEFA want the extra games
Don’t let the clubs off. UEFA are only acting on the club boardrooms’ wishes to create extra games to coin it in.

We are obviously way ahead in class. An easy win by 3 goals. Play the youngsters. Good to see Weiss praising his time with us.

Last edited:
They're according to a ranking site just above Copenhagen.

We saw last year that they beat the rags. This lot may well be on the 'poor side' but it's not like playing someone like Morecambe.

We need to keep focused and I'm sure Pep will keep the lads professional & get some points in the table.

They're according to a ranking site just above Copenhagen.

We saw last year that they beat the rags. This lot may well be on the 'poor side' but it's not like playing someone like Morecambe.

We need to keep focused and I'm sure Pep will keep the lads professional & get some points in the table.
I find it hard to believe they're ranked higher than Copenhagen, they weren't that bad in Denmark

Presume we’ll see some rotation, but think Pep will go a lot stronger than some are suggesting.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Gundogan
Bernardo
Foden
Savio
Doku
Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.