Smacking your kids

The ones we are friendly with.that had children around the same time, didn't, the others wouldn't know. Don't think it's that common now and the vast majority of chldren turn out fine.How do you know these so called feral children weren't smacked ?
They probably lied to you. Sounds better doesn’t it to say you never smacked your kids.

And by feral kids I mean discipline in general. There are no worthwhile deterrents anymore, which is why you see all manner of little cunts doing what they want, when they want, knowing full well literally nothing will happen to them.

They probably lied to you. Sounds better doesn’t it to say you never smacked your kids.

And by feral kids I mean discipline in general. There are no worthwhile deterrents anymore, which is why you see all manner of little cunts doing what they want, when they want, knowing full well literally nothing will happen to them.

If I had a penny for every time someone said that it is other children that are badly behaved not mine I would be a millionaire.

Some people think just because you don't chastise your children for doing naughty things then they are not being naughty.

Fucking hell, the ‘children nowadays are all feral’ is such a cliche. It’s been said by old farts since the beginning of time.

Centuries and centuries passed and peoples lives never changed, the speed of change because of social media and technology is at a light speed by comparison.

You can't draw that conclusion because today things are genuinely different, we are racing to the bottom and to hell in a handcart.

If I had a penny for every time someone said that it is other children that are badly behaved not mine I would be a millionaire.

Some people think just because you don't chastise your children for doing naughty things then they are not being naughty.
some children are badly behaved, some children have always been badly behaved, some children will always be badly behaves. Are children that are badly behaved all the ones that weren't smacked, no that's just somthing old people are making up. Could just as easily be those that were/are smacked are the ones behaving worse.

Fucking hell, the ‘children nowadays are all feral’ is such a cliche. It’s been said by old farts since the beginning of time.
It will have done, but there is no denying now that there is hardly any deterrent for them. I remember Bobby’s on the beat, absolute respect for them. Respect even for the postman, the local butcher - anyone who you’d look at and know they are your elders and are someone in the community.

There is none of that now. Nothing. PCSO’s are a joke and laughed at. Even police can’t shout at them anymore, let alone give them a dig in the ribs and a fucking bollocking.

The kids have won. Even teachers can’t say anything.

Not in the past 10 years or so mate...
You can't deny social media and the Internet has had an impact like no other generation before it..

Kids these days are truly fucked in the head because of it.

Me and you are from a unique time before social media.

It's changed the world and mentality of the young in ways it never did in previous generations.

Not in the past 10 years or so mate...
You can't deny social media and the Internet has had an impact like no other generation before it..

Kids these days are truly fucked in the head because of it.

Me and you are from a unique time before social media.

It's changed the world and mentality of the young in ways it never did in previous generations.
I still think the little fuckers could do with a clip round the ear

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.