Smallest City Away Support you've ever been in

Probably Kiev away as there was only about 400 of us or Middjjtlland in the UEFA cup final qualifying round. Again probably only about 600 of us due to the ticket allocation and a few more dotted around the home ends. Again understandable after the defeat at home and we looked like a ship without a rudder prior to the influx of money.

doots said:
I don't think there was many of us in Kiev.
There was about 4000 coppers though.

And the cunts kept us in the stadium for 90 mins after the game....coldest i have ever been that night!

for me I think it was fc timisoara away.

I think the biggest was York away, almost 40'000 went to that apparently. ;)<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:26 am --<br /><br />
Scotty76 said:
Timisoara away, around 150 - 200 tops were there!

A good night at the pole-dancing bar after!

and a lift back to the Hotel in a police van

Pre-Season Friendly in 2009 at Rottach Egern against 1860 Munich. Might only have been about 20 of us.
If there was any more, they were certainly keeping quiet.

Southend away night match think it was the full members cup,5 of us went down in a car paid in their end am sure it was a nil nil draw to,must have only been a couple of hundred there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.