*SMOKING IN THE STADIUM*

The one thing that cracks me up though is some people have actually admitted which toilets they smoke in, seeing as we know club officials do read this forum hardly the brightest thing to do.

These smoking threads are the best!

Honestly though, I can't understand how people are unable to go a couple of hours without a cigarette. I know it's a genuine addiction and all that, but I'm sure they manage it just fine when they fly off on their holly hols. I guess a lot of people will go longer than 2 hours in work without smoking as well (people where I work only get to go out for a cig at lunch usually).

For me it's more about just respecting the rules that are in place, as well as your fellow blues. Can't be that hard to do, surely?

Astuteboy said:
I guess a lot of people will go longer than 2 hours in work without smoking as well (people where I work only get to go out for a cig at lunch usually).

They don't have to watch City in work though. Even Gary Cook was driven to smoking whilst watching our lot

de niro said:
i was talking to someone at the club a couple of weeks ago, they are about to clamp down on this, there is to be an increase in undercover fans supposedly using the loo, they are stewards and as soon as the smoker leaves the loo they will be taken to one side and sanctions will follow.

as a poster has said, why not use the spiral ffs, but away from other people.it seems like a police state at times but thats only because the smokers can't police themselves.
i for one love it when a smoker gets banned, love it.

What about those on the ground floor who don't have access to the spirals!?

The Fat el Hombre said:
de niro said:
i was talking to someone at the club a couple of weeks ago, they are about to clamp down on this, there is to be an increase in undercover fans supposedly using the loo, they are stewards and as soon as the smoker leaves the loo they will be taken to one side and sanctions will follow.

as a poster has said, why not use the spiral ffs, but away from other people.it seems like a police state at times but thats only because the smokers can't police themselves.
i for one love it when a smoker gets banned, love it.

What about those on the ground floor who don't have access to the spirals!?
No-one forced them onto the ground floor.

BurnCK said:
A more sensitive fire detection sprinkler system in the toilets would soon put a stop to it :)

A few burly policeman bouncing the offenders out followeed up with a game ban followed by a 3 game then season long ban would do the trick. You have to remember your not dealing with a rational human beings, therefore zero tollerance is unfortunatly the only way.

Mike D said:
BurnCK said:
A more sensitive fire detection sprinkler system in the toilets would soon put a stop to it :)

A few burly policeman bouncing the offenders out followeed up with a game ban followed by a 3 game then season long ban would do the trick. You have to remember your not dealing with a rational human beings, therefore zero tollerance is unfortunatly the only way.

You're refering to the policemen, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.