*SMOKING IN THE STADIUM*

Personally I am not that arsed about smokers being around me, but not being able to take my son to the toiliet at City because people are either smoking in such a small space of pissing in the sinks is just digusting.

I also fail to believe that the smokers can't go 2 hours without a cig, do people really only holiday in the uk these days, and how the hell do they get on at work?

BurnCK said:
rickmcfc said:
jesus someone on this thread has just spoken some sense, well done to you. It is dirty and i dont want to be breathing in smoke and stinking of it in the toilets. Whats is wrong with that, nothing exactly.

Anyone wanting to smoke at the footy should just move their seats / season tickets to 3rd tier so they have access to the spiral walkways.....but that would be too considerate.

***CAN PEOPLE PLEASE STOP MAKING SENSIBLE AND GOOD SUGGESTIONS AS SMOKERS WILL SEE THERE ARSES AGAIN***

i'm a smoker and was over at the Hull game. The jacks are an appalling place, but that's what you expect at the football.

No point in arseing about it on here.

Football is the only release a lot of lads get from the pressures of their lives so if they want to piss in sinks and smoke in a jacks I'm not gonna argue. I'd rather queue in the line and piss in turn and get the hell out of there quick smart for a pint.

hello said:
, but not being able to take my son to the toiliet at City because people are either smoking in such a small space of pissing in the sinks is just digusting.

He's a lad, he won't give a fuck.

How much did it cost to buy the fences at Maine Road that were put up at the back of the North Stand during the game to segregate the away fans?
How much would it cost to buy four enclosures to allow smokers on the bottom tier somewhere to smoke at half time?

If the smokers have somewhere to go to for a smoke away from the non smokers but spark up elsewhere then they deserve to be banned, but they should be allocated a place to relieve the tension that comes with watching MCFC.

(if Derby County can do it for away fans, then surely MCFC can do it for our fans).

law74 said:
How much did it cost to buy the fences at Maine Road that were put up at the back of the North Stand during the game to segregate the away fans?
How much would it cost to buy four enclosures to allow smokers on the bottom tier somewhere to smoke at half time?

If the smokers have somewhere to go to for a smoke away from the non smokers but spark up elsewhere then they deserve to be banned, but they should be allocated a place to relieve the tension that comes with watching MCFC.

(if Derby County can do it for away fans, then surely MCFC can do it for our fans).

So who is gonna pay for that ,the fans ,why should none smokers have to subsidize smokers.
IS IT`S THE LAW OF THE LAND TO SMOKE IN A FUKIN PUBLIC PLACE.

END OF !

supercity36 said:
we should lure the smokers out promising they can get back in then lock the turnstiles/exits.
Fuck me Super I thought you were going to put them up agaist the wall and shoot them then

mct said:
law74 said:

So who is gonna pay for that ,the fans ,why should none smokers have to subsidize smokers.
IS IT`S THE LAW OF THE LAND TO SMOKE IN A FUKIN PUBLIC PLACE.

END OF !

Please dont shout at me, and get your facts right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.