*SMOKING IN THE STADIUM*

msix said:
without a dream said:
Not a bad plan, sell 'smoking tickets' which grant you access to the smoking area at a higher price, seems fair to me.

get real u prick, smoking tickets...heard it all now. Its nowt to do with the club, its the government

Not really true - the club could have an area to smoke outside like they do at a lot of football grounds. Oh and as for the prick comments - you are very hard aren't you. Try throwing me out.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD8bsfggCuo</a>

I'm a non smoker but I think this clears up the whole anti-smoking issues.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
BurnCK said:
You'd soon be moaning when your N.I. contributions double to cover the shortfall...

Probably save on NI as health and hospitals costs would reduce dramatically!!

Pension payouts would increase though wouldn't they!

That's the bit the government omit every time they come out with this garbage about how much smokers cost the NHS!

Smoking is alleged to cut life expectancy by 10 years, so just imagine all those people still walking around claiming a state pension for all that time, were they not to have smoked!

vonksbignose said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
Probably save on NI as health and hospitals costs would reduce dramatically!!

That's the bit the government omit every time they come out with this garbage about how much smokers cost the NHS!

Smoking is alleged to cut life expectancy by 10 years, so just imagine all those people still walking around claiming a state pension for all that time, were they not to have smoked!
are you advocating executing pensioners?
might win you the odd vote

squirtyflower said:
vonksbignose said:

Well I've heard worse idea's!

It'd solve a lot of the problems with people obscuring other spectators view at the match by standing up!

Its a tough world out there, & if you just can't cut it no more, then its time to go grandad!

;-)

vonksbignose said:
squirtyflower said:

Well I've heard worse idea's!

It'd solve a lot of the problems with people obscuring other spectators view at the match by standing up!

Its a tough world out there, & if you just can't cut it no more, then its time to go grandad!

;-)

oi less of the f in grandad

SWP's back said:
msix said:
get real u prick, smoking tickets...heard it all now. Its nowt to do with the club, its the government

Not really true - the club could have an area to smoke outside like they do at a lot of football grounds. Oh and as for the prick comments - you are very hard aren't you. Try throwing me out.

No. They. Can't. It's still on council propety....end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.