*SMOKING IN THE STADIUM*

squirtyflower said:
vonksbignose said:
Well I've heard worse idea's!

It'd solve a lot of the problems with people obscuring other spectators view at the match by standing up!

Its a tough world out there, & if you just can't cut it no more, then its time to go grandad!

;-)

oi less of the f in grandad

Sorry gramps!

.........shit!

:-)

Has no one the slightest idea where this is going. Ban eating meat in public places (no offence to George Michael intended ).
Ban Alchohol (It does as much damage if not more than smoking)
Ban Petrol (no Arab money ) fumes are highly dangerous.
Ban aftershaves and perfumes. Bad for the ozone layer (lets all smell like united fans )
To the non smokers .....If they banned your little vice because it was detrimental to those around you , would you have a different outlook or say , no the government are quite right to stop me playing my radio and tv because it harms peoples hearing.
And i definately will not be banging the wife or girlfriend anymore in case she has a baby and there are already to many in the world.
Ban candles on birthday cakes. (fumes and kiddies could get burned )
Ban milk products, ban fridges, ban........where will it end ?
Ex-squaddie who only asked that he be allowed to have a ciggie in a pub with a pint or a ciggie on the terraces watching my team.
Do you really think that banning cigs is the end of the banning culture you sad deluded fools.
As a smoker I know I am already a sad deluded fool, but I enjoy it.

rickmcfc said:
vonksbignose said:
Oh dear - is the saintly O/P (rickmcfc) just "scum" like the rest of us after all?

He's gonna have a bit of a bumpy landing, falling all that way off his pedestal, isn't he!

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=151980
yet again he tries to cause trouble, like o said, i commented hilarious, i didnt say i was going to do it did i!

What you did was advocate breaking the law, whilst having slated people mercilessly on this thread for 2 days for doing the same thing!

They're your words mate - don't give it out if you can't take it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.