Smoking In Toilets

Speaking of Coronavirus. I have been double jabbed since June. Went to the United match on Saturday. Didn't wear a mask because, well, nobody did. Apart from the stadium staff. At half-time I had a hot dog and a coke under the stands, went for a slash in the bogs. Didn't really stand that close to anyone, but on the way out afterwards we were all shuffling out like you'd imagine after a game. In each others pockets.

Anyway, I was feeling ill for the last few days and I tested positive for Covid this morning, so there you go. Wish I had wore a mask now at half-time and when leaving the stadium. It was in my pocket, but because nobody else had one on and loads of people have been jabbed, I thought we'd be okay.

I was wrong.
Wearing a mask would not have saved you. Masks protect others, not the wearer

Speaking of Coronavirus. I have been double jabbed since June. Went to the United match on Saturday. Didn't wear a mask because, well, nobody did. Apart from the stadium staff. At half-time I had a hot dog and a coke under the stands, went for a slash in the bogs. Didn't really stand that close to anyone, but on the way out afterwards we were all shuffling out like you'd imagine after a game. In each others pockets.

Anyway, I was feeling ill for the last few days and I tested positive for Covid this morning, so there you go. Wish I had wore a mask now at half-time and when leaving the stadium. It was in my pocket, but because nobody else had one on and loads of people have been jabbed, I thought we'd be okay.

I was wrong.

Going to the swamp...sorry Old Trafford always carries a grave risk.

Now more than ever it's important for people to respect others young and old to protect them from coronavirus. With this in mind surely the mass groups of people that smoke in the toilets around the ground will stop doing so to protect other people. I am worried that maybe they won't and people will be faced with the same cloud of smoke when entering and breathing other peoples smoke in a confined area. If people do continue to smoke in the toilets then they should be reported and thrown out....what is the general feeling about this?
Why don't the club/security place a man in there and cut out the smokers as they light up and the wankers who do the coke/other drugs as well.

Why don't the club/security place a man in there and cut out the smokers as they light up and the wankers who do the coke/other drugs as well.

If your names not on the door you cant have a sniff !

they would confiscate your stash and sell it on to the next set of bogs

I was wrong.
Wtf were you doing there? Probably caught a lot worse than Covid in that fucking swamp

I'm anti-smoking. I'm not going to go on about it but I do think it's disgusting.
However, smokers are going to smoke. It's been banned from all over the stadium, so, obviously, they pile into the toilets to do it.
Surely a smoking area is a no-brainer.
By simply saying 'you can't smoke in here' the smokers are forced to smoke around the people that don't want to breathe in the smoke.

I'm anti-smoking. I'm not going to go on about it but I do think it's disgusting.
However, smokers are going to smoke. It's been banned from all over the stadium, so, obviously, they pile into the toilets to do it.
Surely a smoking area is a no-brainer.
By simply saying 'you can't smoke in here' the smokers are forced to smoke around the people that don't want to breathe in the smoke.
Is the right answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.