Smoking In Toilets

I'm anti-smoking. I'm not going to go on about it but I do think it's disgusting.
However, smokers are going to smoke. It's been banned from all over the stadium, so, obviously, they pile into the toilets to do it.
Surely a smoking area is a no-brainer.
By simply saying 'you can't smoke in here' the smokers are forced to smoke around the people that don't want to breathe in the smoke.

Being City fans they would complain that the smoking area was too small and the queue too long to get in.

Reactions: CC1
I'm anti-smoking. I'm not going to go on about it but I do think it's disgusting.
However, smokers are going to smoke. It's been banned from all over the stadium, so, obviously, they pile into the toilets to do it.
Surely a smoking area is a no-brainer.
By simply saying 'you can't smoke in here' the smokers are forced to smoke around the people that don't want to breathe in the smoke.
Where? They'd have to be dozens of them around the ground to cover all parts of the stadium and going from level 3 would take the entire halftime period. They'd have to close and secure the entire outer perimeter of the grounds before opening any access point. (which I don't even think they physically can do) It's a security issue above anything else. They can open away sections because the area outside is generally enclosed, can't do that for home matches.

It's 2 hours, nobody should be in a position where they literally cannot go 2 hours without one. This should be something for City matters to push, it's an easy win to get City to clamp down on it.

Refurbed bogs look good ,Think I'm far-right
urinals-in-radisson-hotel-bar-antwerpen-281873.jpg

I'm convinced if our fans were given a a go on a free brass at half time, some would complain about armpit hair and the colour of her blouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.