Smoking. Would you?

Banned Tosspot said:
Bit of a stupid question to be fair. If Yakult drinks made my stomach and bowel bad then I wouldn't drink them even if it was 'cool' to do so.

Was just curious BT if the obvious negatives of smoking was stripped away if the appeal of smoking was there for some non-smokers.

Same kind of question - but flipped - to if lager never contained alcohol would it ever have taken off as a popular drink.

If it would make me look like Lauren Bacall in 'To Have and Have not', then yes. Definitely.

Lucky Toma said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Bit of a stupid question to be fair. If Yakult drinks made my stomach and bowel bad then I wouldn't drink them even if it was 'cool' to do so.

Was just curious BT if the obvious negatives of smoking was stripped away if the appeal of smoking was there for some non-smokers.

Same kind of question - but flipped - to if lager never contained alcohol would it ever have taken off as a popular drink.

If it didn't affect my respiration/athletic stamina and was cheaper, I'd definitely be still smoking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.