Smoking ....yes again

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueBeenie said:
hrgiger said:
If you are refering to COMS;
Last season,I complained 6 times (6 different matches) about the morons who think it's ok to turn the toilets into a smoking area.The stewards don't seem to want to know.The usual answers "Write to the club",shrugged shoulders,"I'll sort it in a minute,mate",ect,ect.Install smoke alarms in the toilets,or have a steward on duty in there.

It is legal to smoke on the spirals (As said at the Points of Blue meeting 30th April 2009, included in the minutes of the meeting from the City v bolton programme) but the club wont let anyone smoke there. It makes sense to let people go there to smoke rather than ignore a problem and let them cram into toilets but they wont let people do this?

Apart from that whats the point of talking about this? Plebs, twats, lepers, etc. etc. all the usual shit for smokers, but I guess that so long as your insulting smokers its not against the CoC to be insulting and offensive so thats ok then :)

If any of you actually wanted the smoking issue sorted out you'd have found the same information I did and pursue dialogue with the club to get things changed for the better of everyone, smokers and non smokers alike. Instead you just sit on your high horses calling people names and pretending your better because you dont smoke.

I aspire to one day reach your perfect level of life. Anyway that day is not today and Im off for a cig, take it easy :)

Good post from both sides of the fence.

Excellent reply beenie,i smoke i sang the tevez song and i need to go to confessional ,sorry i am not worthy........

JonnyQuest said:
grow up, people want to smoke and if there wasnt a stupid f'ing ban then nobody would suffer

I don't mind people killing themselves, but since the ban it has been a lot better to go in to a pub. Although I don't think the smokers will agree!!

Dhenry said:
As a smoker, I do at times feel like I'd like a cigarette during half time or so, but I agree, no fucking way should people be allowed to smoke within the stadium, whether it be seats, aisles or toilets.

get a nicotine patch or something...

As a non smoker I really do think that they should allow it on the spirals. After all its out in the open.

wouldnt a smoking area sort it out? would be hard to do mind in a football ground.

however, im not a smoker, but for people to say these twats cant go 90 mins without one need to grow up. smokings an addiction, and the majority who do smoke want to give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.