Sneaking kids in

Let me know how it goes. My son keeps asking to come with me but I can't ever get 2 seats together these days
Depending how old your son is and the "babe in arms" thing isn't an option then you only need to buy tickets in the same area really.
Once you are in you can squeeze in 1 seat or if you are lucky there will be ticket holder close by that hasn't turned up.

Do it all the time with my lad.

Thanks all, I'll keep checking fo returned/exchanrd ticket and decide on the day.
Was all fine until I was asked to have them the Sunday as well by the ex.... csnt say no to having the minions can you

Quick question, I've got my kids for the Chelsea game, they are 4 and 6. I know the younger can go in with me on my knee, but would normally buy a ticket for the elder.

But there are none available.

Reckon I could sneak her in kn my knee? Is it 4 or 5 the cut off?

Sorry if asked elsewhere my search skills aren't the best

I potentially find myself in the same predicament as you. Might not be able to get a sitter for the little lad for the Chelsea game. He's only just turned 3 though so hoping shouldn't be a problem getting him in if I need to

Do you know if my 5 y/o lad can come on a 18-21 ticket to Etihad? Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.