Sneaking kids in

I know this has been allowed at City over the years, a mate of mine used to do it with his grandson until he was 4 or 5. I do wonder though if it still goes on, in this mega commercial age, and if so, how representative we are and if it is also allowed elsewhere. When you look at clubs like WHU, who have withdrawn all concessionary prices and are charging £100/£120 a ticket for our game there, it is difficult to see them being receptive to even a small child getting in for nothing.

Have i stumbled across RAWK?
Champions League final: Horror in Paris as Liverpool demand enquiry as fans  are targeted by police | Daily Mail Online

I know this has been allowed at City over the years, a mate of mine used to do it with his grandson until he was 4 or 5. I do wonder though if it still goes on, in this mega commercial age, and if so, how representative we are and if it is also allowed elsewhere. When you look at clubs like WHU, who have withdrawn all concessionary prices and are charging £100/£120 a ticket for our game there, it is difficult to see them being receptive to even a small child getting in for nothing.

Children under 4 get in free. This is the guidance from a couple of years ago:

Manchester City's 2022/23 season ticket terms and conditions state that children under the age of 4 can enter the stadium for free, but they won't be given a seat unless an Under 18 Season Ticket is purchased

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.