Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

blueinsa said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Tevez for sneijder will happen.convinced of it.

So am i mate.

Me too. We need a Sneijder type player more than a Tevez type player, even though Wes would not be my first choice. Everyone wins in this deal.

31st August shaping up for one big scramble, SSN will luv it. :-)

Thaksinssoldier said:

Same here... it's the only way it will work on the financial side for both teams.

BlueJill said:
blueinsa said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

So am i mate.

Me too. We need a Sneijder type player more than a Tevez type player, even though Wes would not be my first choice. Everyone wins in this deal.

Respect your opinion, but 'we don't need a Tevez type player'? Top scorer, gives 100% every game etc! You hoping Serg takes care of that?

blueinsa said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
So am i mate.[/quote]

Quick question. If we did a loan swap deal, with both teams continuing to pay the majority of the wages of the the player they still own, would the wages still not count towards FFPR?

BlueJill said:
blueinsa said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

So am i mate.

Who is your first choice?

Left Peg said:
BlueJill said:
blueinsa said:
So am i mate.

Respect your opinion, but 'we don't need a Tevez type player'? Top scorer, gives 100% every game etc! You hoping Serg takes care of that?

Exactly he defends from the front and closes defenders down creating presure.

Left Peg said:
BlueJill said:
blueinsa said:
So am i mate.

Top scorer at the expense of others. Yes I expect Aguero to more than fill his shoes especially if Wesley Sneijder is sitting in the hole and Nasri is playing in the midfield. We needed Tevez the past two seasons; we don't need him anymore. Much better off without him.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:30 pm --<br /><br />
prairiemoon said:
BlueJill said:
blueinsa said:
So am i mate.

Who is your first choice?

I would prefer Mata. Cheaper, sell-on value and probably more durable than Wes. Don't get me wrong, Sneijder is fantastic, I just think Mata is a better choice long term. Unfortunately the way this is all set up, Sneijder is the only one that makes sense now, and I would be delighted to see him in sky blue.

Guate Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
So am i mate.

Quick question. If we did a loan swap deal, with both teams continuing to pay the majority of the wages of the the player they still own, would the wages still not count towards FFPR?[/quote]

was wondering this myself earlier. Plus, if we pay Tevez and they pay Sneijder, could we get round the tax problems of the higher rate here? Tevez is worth more than Sneijder, although we're both struggling to find a buyer, so if they end up paying a bit more in wages, it still works.

I can see a swap till at least Xmas to let Corinthians back in for Tevez and us to see if Wes can cope with the premier league, but a season long deal, followed by another may the best option for everyone.

Guate Blue said:
blueinsa said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
So am i mate.

Quick question. If we did a loan swap deal, with both teams continuing to pay the majority of the wages of the the player they still own, would the wages still not count towards FFPR?[/quote]

That's incredibly clever mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.