Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

not happening though i hope i'm wrong

but i'm not

Parksidecity said:
not happening though i hope i'm wrong

but i'm not

Is that an opinion or do you have info?

I thought that at present, Carlos' wage doesn't count towards FFP but a transfer, not loan, would, meaning we need to sell him if anything.

I can't see any deal happening in any event, just people keeping up the pretence. But what do I know.

I`ve said it before,but I do think Bobby Manc is not interested in him,for whatever reasons.
Ifs its finances, then a decision would have been made higher up the rankings than Roberto.But maybe,just maybe,he feels that someone else (A.N.Other) (yep he`s back !!!) would be better,like a winger,assuming Sami comes to us !!
Far fetched media spin from the Italian press didn`t help.
Roberto did state,he wasn`t interested,so maybe he has not been bull shitting at all.

oakiecokie said:
I`ve said it before,but I do think Bobby Manc is not interested in him,for whatever reasons.
Ifs its finances, then a decision would have been made higher up the rankings than Roberto.But maybe,just maybe,he feels that someone else (A.N.Other) (yep he`s back !!!) would be better,like a winger,assuming Sami comes to us !!
Far fetched media spin from the Italian press didn`t help.
Roberto did state,he wasn`t interested,so maybe he has not been bull shitting at all.

FWIW I agree, always have. I don't think he suits Mancini's system. I think it would be the same as VDV for Spurs. Both need to play a very advanced role behind a lone striker. This changes the balance. I'd worry that the wingers couldn't play narrow like Balotelli, or operate freely like Silva.

VDV played superbly for a while, but we saw that the team ultimately fell apart. If you are looking for reasons why, I'd have to think that completely reshaping the team on the eve of the first match could leave you dealing with unforeseen problems later in the season. The specific problem appeared to be that Spurs' strikers stop scoring. VDV's inclusion meant they were playing fewer games, and when they did, they had to alter their games to accommodate him. I don't see that as a coincidence.

If you could get Sneijder playing well in a deeper central role, then that would be perfect. But I've never seen it work.

Why you all debating? Sam Tw@tterface from Talkshite has put his reputation on the line by saying he's nailed on for the RAGS.

How did this C@nt manage to get Natalie Sawyer to marry him?

Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

cookster said:
Why you all debating? Sam Tw@tterface from Talkshite has put his reputation on the line by saying he's nailed on for the RAGS.

He's magic with his Nose

cookster said:

He gives good nostril...

Malaga may be in for him according to Italian media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.