Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

hgblue said:
citymacc said:
Giles said:
Christ, you really are an utter poltroon.

poltroon?

Someone who uses the anonymous nature of an online forum to hide their true intent.
Fucking hell, whodda thunk you'd 'ave heard that on the Transfer Forum. That kind of stuff normally sits in Off Topic!

malg said:
hgblue said:
citymacc said:
poltroon?

Someone who uses the anonymous nature of an online forum to hide their true intent.
Fucking hell, whodda thunk you'd 'ave heard that on the Transfer Forum. That kind of stuff normally sits in Off Topic!

Poltroon's are very difficult to spot in Off Topic, as this is safe territory for them. Stick out like a sore thumb in the other Forums though...........

hgblue said:
citymacc said:
Giles said:
Christ, you really are an utter poltroon.

poltroon?

just out of curiosity what is his true intent because all i can see is someones opinion but there again i might just be being thick

mart said:
hgblue said:
citymacc said:
poltroon?

just out of curiosity what is his true intent because all i can see is someones opinion but there again i might just be being thick

Don't ask me mate, I just supplied the definition so I can't comment on this particular poster. The most obvious example is your typical numpty rag who thinks he's being hilarious coming on here posing as a City fan but his true intent is to take the piss and wind people up. They tend to spend most of their time in Off Topic where they build up a rep for being a 'decent type'. They only tend to rear their ugly heads in the other Forums when their beloved United is being criticised or when City fans are getting excited about a particular player/performance/proposed transfer. I can't see the attraction myself but I guess they think they're being very clever and brag about it to their mates on Red Cafe.

the sun`s 25th piece on sneijder,the MuEN`S 15th article on wesley,the daily fails 20th story of him signing for the glazerites and sky sports breaking news of him wearing a red-hooded-top-so-he-must-be-shakin-bacon-bound and the desperate-o-meter has gone off the scale...again!!!

manimanc said:
the sun`s 25th piece on sneijder,the MuEN`S 15th article on wesley,the daily fails 20th story of him signing for the glazerites and sky sports breaking news of him wearing a red-hooded-top-so-he-must-be-shakin-bacon-bound and the desperate-o-meter has gone off the scale...again!!!
fucking brilliant

Fuck me...I ask a genuine question and get abused by fantasy Island and Giles the voice of reason...FI and Giles and for anyone else I was not trying to Wind anyone up. I asked the question "What will all the ITK's say when he doesn't sign"? A genuine question on a thread about a possible signing.

Now I have no doubt that people have contacts etc etc but that means nothing. I have contacts and very good ones but I don't come on saying this that and the other because usually it doesn't happen. Fantasy Island told me to fuck off.Why? Because I happened to question someone who said they were in the know ? Jeez.I bet if I told fantasy to fuck off he'd go running to the mods asking for a board warning. And no I am not a WUM , or a poltroon. I am a genuine blue,not an armchair blue,a blue brought up in the shadow of the rags ground in Salford and was fucking proud to say I was blue.I may post a few questions that people disagree with etc but isn't it all about opinions? And Giles...Giles my dear boy please do not ever question my integrity.

Genuine question? don't make me p1ss,you were trying to me a smart ass so dont pretend otherwise.I told you to fook off elsewhere because of this behaviour,so sort yourself out and stop the whining - you reap what you sow.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.