Sneijder (Merged)

Re: Tevez 4 Sneijder: Yes or No?

forevermancity said:
A Carlos that wants to stay: no

A Carlos that wants away: yes

So yes unfortunately

Exactly my sentiments,on an equal footing then it's Tevez every time,however....

A big yes from me! Have resigned myself to the fact that carlos just doesn't want to be here now and it would be a double bonus getting sneijder ahead of the rags!! :-)

It is a yes for me. Sneidjer would add that little something we have not got in midfield. He has all the experience we need to push us forward and certainly keep the boys from Salford quiet for a while...

Tevez who will work his bollocks off regardless or Sneijder who really wanted to go to the Rags?

So, No. Tevez for me everyday of the week, and twice on Sunday's.

SalfordCityBlue said:
adrianr said:
TonyM said:
Since watching Nasri play for France Duddernite I'm hoping Tevez stays. Why? Cos Nasri doesn't get stuck in. He just stands about waiting for the ball to come to him.

And that's why everyone pining for him to come here will dislike him come the end of the season, just like L'Arse fans (And yes, they knew his limitations way before he wanted out)

Rubbish.

Watching Arsenal without Nasri and Fabregas yesterday was like watching (whisper it) a mid table side.

By the end of the first season everyone will love Nasri and those who made posts like the one above will be denying they ever made them. He is made for us.
what post?

Tevez 4 Sneijder: Yes or No?

Tevez 4 Cleverly the next Maradona give them 30m plus Tevez should do it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.