Snow - School Closures

My son's school is closed, but it would be a nightmare to get him there. We live in Moorside which is next to the moors. We haven't seen a gritter and the school is on a hill. There is no way staff can get to the school never mind the kids.

orange_wkd said:
My son's school is closed, but it would be a nightmare to get him there. We live in Moorside which is next to the moors. We haven't seen a gritter and the school is on a hill. There is no way staff can get to the school never mind the kids.

NO WAY! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! ;)

anyoneforacuppa said:
orange_wkd said:

NO WAY! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! ;)
I know?!? Who'd have though it eh? ;o)

Anyway, just started to come down again. Really coming down. College is shut again however I usually have Wednesdays off so I'm not fussed.

The little fcukers get a day off because it's snowing and too cold for them to attend school. What do they do? They spend all day outside playing in the fcukin' cold snow!

Its just an excuse for their idle fcukin' teachers to have even more time off!!

Comical really where I live there are 4 primary schools and a high school...My kids school Dee Point is open the head rang the local radio station at 6am to say so, now round Chester most schools have closed to the point that the DJ doing the list of closures was taking the p*ss out of Dee Point for being open!

every school and college down here closed ha it was my day off today anyways just hope my tutor rings me and says come in next monday instead:) fingers crossed

bluereddish said:
The little fcukers get a day off because it's snowing and too cold for them to attend school. What do they do? They spend all day outside playing in the fcukin' cold snow!

Notice you posted this at 2.30.
Are you at work and if so what does your boss think you're doing whilst you're posting on here?

bluereddish said:

^^^^this^^^^

bluereddish said:

Don't be a muppet. The fact that it's "too cold" isn't the reason that most aren't at school. It's because in most cases, they're too hard to get to.

Some of us would rather actually be in school/college right now because of upcoming exams next fucking week.

amehh said:
bluereddish said:

Don't be a muppet. The fact that it's "too cold" isn't the reason that most aren't at school. It's because in most cases, they're too hard to get to.

Some of us would rather actually be in school/college right now because of upcoming exams next fucking week.

Don't bother mate. Ignorant cnuts don't understand reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.