So, Dzeko wants to stay?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsXMowtCDFg[/youtube]

4:45

Dzeko's goal against Mexico...

From that interview it sounds like he is happy to continue playing the club but that he cannot rule a move away out dependant on what the club would like to do. I think Roberto will make a final decision personally.

He scored nineteen goals last season but four were against Tottenham and two were against United. He is a useful player but we don't utilise his strengths enough due to the qualities of the other players. It's a shame really because he's a good finisher but if Roberto wants Robin bad enough then I can imagine Edin being the one sacrificed, if Tevez would like to remain here that is.

I cant imagine any player wants to leave City at the moment.
It cant get much more dramatic or exciting as in the last 5 minutes of any season in any league in the world. I'd personally like to see him stay. . but get a winger in that puts in quality crosses. Hate to say it but . . Valencia from the rags.

He probably doesn't WANT to leave but might feel it's necessary as he's going to spend a lot of time on the bench if he stays. With both Juventus and Bayern after him, he's not short on lucrative offers. Juve would be good for him (if this latest match fixing scandal doesn't mess up Italian football too much again), they are an excellent side now but still lacking a bit up front. I don't want him to leave but there's almost an inevitability to it now with all these reports.

Keeping Tevez and selling Dzeko is madness to me. June 10th news will say Dzeko sold. June 11th news will say Tevez want to go home to South America.

this is my thought, posted in the transfer forum.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI0271QwN_k&feature=related[/youtube]

I really want to keep Dzeko.

I wont deny I've been frustrated with him most the season, especially after the excitement he sent out after the spurs game. I know this is down to the system we play though, and if we can't change in certain games to accommodate his style then he'll continue to "under perform".

His goals are mostly similar, given the right supply he can be a 25-30 goal a season striker. In our current system what he needs is immense confidence, which he won't get because with Dzeko and most strikers that comes with goals and a run of games.

I would rather bring in a winger is suited to his style of play and can give him the supply he needs. I just wonder if to suit his game, we would be hindering Aguero. In which case he will never be more than a squad player, yet a good one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.