So, Dzeko wants to stay?

It all depends on out and out wingers, how much Bobby will want to use them and if he does want to go that route at all for a solid alternate style.

If he is liking this idea then we keep him. If not we will only stifle him and hinder us.

Hard to park the bus for corners. Also beckham to the two manure strikers were corner stone for manu 99 triple. Even ugly ugly-granny shagger two seasons ago showed how prolific a headerer can be

Its vital we make use of headers.

I think the only players to leave in the window will be Kolo,Tevez and AJ.

I am not including the loanees in that,they will go too, Adebayor et al.

Dzeko should move on and leaves, I like him and appreciate what he has done for us.

BUT I'm so sick of hearing Dzeko fanboys laud their hero for merely being good [at times], and jump on the bandwagon ranting with nonsense of excuses and hostility against everyone who can see a problem on the beloved idol, lamenting our system of play. Right, scrap the system then! and the fact that we don't have a top class winger, when we should!

Right, lets go out and buy one maybe two or three, fuck it, make four world class wingers so we can have plan B, C, D, E and F - for Fkng bloody hell we don't play to his strength!

should not play behind Aguero, he need a lot space, faced opposition goalie, and regular starer for his confidence! you know, been badly treated, abused and wrongly used by Mancini! so yeah sack the manger.

Mourinho admire [why not bid?] Dzeko and rate him highly! So
sack Mancini - bring in Mour.... Madness!!!

Exhausting debate, it's a debate that, like motorcycle exhaust pipes, just seems to be getting louder and louder! it can't go on like that.

I wish him luck wherever he moves to, maybe his admire [Mour] at Madrid will make a serious bid? here's hoping

We can do so much better than Dzeko in terms of skill, quality and the ability to control a football, but I love him so much and I hope he turns into the striker we've all seen flashes of. Maybe the signing of a winger being Mancini's priority this summer shows Roberto's plans for Dzeko next season.

He played a vital part in winning the League ! 3 points for his lone goal at Wigan away and the goal on Sunday alone make him more than worth the investment

Roll On City said:
Dzeko should move on and leaves, I like him and appreciate what he has done for us.

BUT I'm so sick of hearing Dzeko fanboys laud their hero for merely being good [at times], and jump on the bandwagon ranting with nonsense of excuses and hostility against everyone who can see a problem on the beloved idol, lamenting our system of play. Right, scrap the system then! and the fact that we don't have a top class winger, when we should!

Right, lets go out and buy one maybe two or three, fuck it, make four world class wingers so we can have plan B, C, D, E and F - for Fkng bloody hell we don't play to his strength!

should not play behind Aguero, he need a lot space, faced opposition goalie, and regular starer for his confidence! you know, been badly treated, abused and wrongly used by Mancini! so yeah sack the manger.

Exhausting debate, it's a debate that, like motorcycle exhaust pipes, just seems to be getting louder and louder! it can't go on like that.

I wish him luck wherever he moves to, maybe his admire [Mour] at Madrid will make a serious bid? here's hoping

So hes good enough for Mourinho and Madrid but not City..

Sometimes theres shit on here and sometimes theres shit on here.

today theres shit shit.

We would not have won the league without tevez returning. Fair enough but i can't but help feel he a time-bomb waiting to re-explode. If we could offload tevez for good money & bring in RVP, I think nearly all fans would agree to this. Even to get rid of tevez, bring in hazard & have aguero, balo, dzeko & guidetti up front would do me. The latter 3 are big lads who should all prosper with hazard & maybe even bale in the squad. Aguero is the top dog, to have the 3 others fight it out to play alongside him is enough competition. To have aguero, tevez & RVP all looking to play is simply excessive & would spell the end for any of the others.

I think Dzeko had his "Mark Robbins moment" at the Etihad against QPR, I've been firmly in the get rid camp for a while but that equaliser changed everything for me, for that alone he deserves another chance and if we get EH on the wing he will come into his own I'm sure, his first touch will always worry me though, fickle I know but from the heart.

samharris said:
Roll On City said:

So hes good enough for Mourinho and Madrid but not City..

Sometimes theres shit on here and sometimes theres shit on here.

today theres shit shit.

Adebayor's arguably a better player, worked his socks off, played his heart out for Real Mour and fail to secure [allegedly promised] permanent move.

"maybe his admire [Mour] at Madrid will make a serious bid?" [Sarcasm-on]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.