So, Dzeko wants to stay?

He's been a bit hit & miss at times this season, but has scored some important goals & comes across as a good guy who wants to be here. I think he deserves another season. I hope we get someone in who can deliver good crosses as if we do I think he will be lethal.

I hope that we keep him his height gives us different options up front, proven on the final day. I think we need a clear out though players like Santa Cruz, Bridge, Hargreaves, Tevez, Balotelli, Adebayor,
Pizarro, Kolo Toure, replace these with world class players, no baggage and what a squad we will have.

one is for sure he has made progress from the first half season at city, when he's been gash...this season he's been hit and miss so if that rate of progress continues next season should be the one in which he flourishes...so...how long till the next season begins...it's already boring without the premier league football...

ANY1aBLUE said:
I've said many times on this forum that I believe he is the best out and out centre forward in the world. The problem is Mancini doesn't play wingers. But keeping him does give us more height options - as proven against QPR.....................

AGUERO
DZEKO
RVP
BALOTELLI

Looks pretty good to me.

damn that looks frightening!

I've always been a big fan of Dzeko, who despite the criticism has what it takes - of this there can be no doubt (don't listen to the knockers) and I hope he's here along with AK when we kick off in the Charity Shield come August...

Roll On City said:
Dzeko should move on and leaves, I like him and appreciate what he has done for us.

BUT I'm so sick of hearing Dzeko fanboys laud their hero for merely being good [at times], and jump on the bandwagon ranting with nonsense of excuses and hostility against everyone who can see a problem on the beloved idol, lamenting our system of play. Right, scrap the system then! and the fact that we don't have a top class winger, when we should!

Right, lets go out and buy one maybe two or three, fuck it, make four world class wingers so we can have plan B, C, D, E and F - for Fkng bloody hell we don't play to his strength!

should not play behind Aguero, he need a lot space, faced opposition goalie, and regular starer for his confidence! you know, been badly treated, abused and wrongly used by Mancini! so yeah sack the manger.

Mourinho admire [why not bid?] Dzeko and rate him highly! So
sack Mancini - bring in Mour.... Madness!!!

Exhausting debate, it's a debate that, like motorcycle exhaust pipes, just seems to be getting louder and louder! it can't go on like that.

I wish him luck wherever he moves to, maybe his admire [Mour] at Madrid will make a serious bid? here's hoping

Before you say any more garbage could you tell me how come that you joined to the City forum in the March of 2012 much, much later than most of Dzeko fan-boys? After that, tell us why are you so angry?

City's second top scorer and the Premier Leagues 9th despite not being a regular says it all

We need only need a replacement for Toxic imo

Balti said:
City's second top scorer and the Premier Leagues 9th despite not being a regular says it all

Stop talking sense ffs balti.. theres no place for it on here.

samharris said:
Balti said:

Stop talking sense ffs balti.. theres no place for it on here.

yes balti, that's just ridiculous of you...he was basically the third, even the fourth striker...I mean, come on!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.