So goodbye then Scottie...

Lavinda Past said:
billfromthehill said:
Lavinda Past said:
I concur Dave, he was a very poor signing and it wasn't his fault - but let's face it... if you were on a three year 60K+ per week contract, would you moan?

In the short time he was on the pitch, he looked no better than a sprinter with football boots on. I felt embarrassed for him.
Why do you feel embarrassed for the lad ???

Simple... He was well out of his depth. Look at his loan record - The lad should never have come to City. Political pawn or not - an average player is an average player. Sinclair would look good in a Championship side - I hope he does OK at WBA.
Not the worst player we have had recently by a longshot

No one on here can say he didnt give 100%. When a youth player gives 100% but is let go no one has a go at the player. So not sure what the lad has done wrong. He hasn't been good enough, fair enough, he was prepared to try though. If he didnt try you could justifiably call him a coward.

Good for him. The whole situation is a a head scratcher. He's not as poor as many think. Not good enough to play on a Champions League caliber side, but I'm sure there are a handful of PL teams who'd welcome him with open arms. Didn't fit the Mancini system, and when given the opportunity to fight for his spot he shit the bed. But hey I don't feel too bad for the guy, he makes 1.144 million/year and don't forget about...

b8a8a0a5c65f9e3fb146_Helen%20Flanagan.jpg

He's a decent Prem player,he proved it at Swansea and he'll prove it again at WBA.
Had he not been another victim of Mancini's wonderful man management,he may well have proved it here.

We still have players worse than Sinclair in our squad.

I definitely wouldnt say he's the worse player we've had in a long time. Hardly any playtime. Think he'll do a good job for west brom, goodluck to the lad.

Nice OP, very classy indeed.

Good luck to Scotty, he barely got any game time so it's very difficult to judge him. I still think he's a talented player with a lot to offer.

Hopefully he kills it at WBA and we end up receiving a nice fee for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.