So have ya Missed Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheNews said:
Still on holiday in Spain and hit a 76 today so in a good mood

Anyway has Terry signed?

Course not and never was and that spud twat on here who said he was handing in a transfer request Blah Blah Blah .... You all believed!

Right bit of news although been out of the loop for a while is we may have moved on from Lescott as Toffees won't budge.

All I say is our new target may not be PL based.

Off to bed now as in inter-netty place while boys are in take away

Playing 18 holes tomorrow with an agent who has 3 players heading for PL and we maybe one of them,

Later

Very John Edwards-like.

Hit a 76 - SOURCE !!!

Never heard of you u knob, & obviously ur that important that you don't even have a pda/ blackberry & have to use internet cafes.

No,we haven't missed you in the slightest.
Thankfully,we have an inexhaustable supply of fantasising dickheads who can readily plug any gap you may leave.
The only 76 you will be seeing is the bus that takes you to sign on first thing Monday morning.
Now jog on,and take your fairy stories elsewhere,you attention-seeking cock.

TheNews said:
Still on holiday in Spain and hit a 76 today so in a good mood

Anyway has Terry signed?

Course not and never was and that spud twat on here who said he was handing in a transfer request Blah Blah Blah .... You all believed!

Right bit of news although been out of the loop for a while is we may have moved on from Lescott as Toffees won't budge.

All I say is our new target may not be PL based.

Off to bed now as in inter-netty place while boys are in take away

Playing 18 holes tomorrow with an agent who has 3 players heading for PL and we maybe one of them,

Later
1) Realy?!?! thats like me saying "If we dont get lescott, then we COULD get someone from the prem, OR we could get someone from abroad"

2) Hmmmmmm,
I might belive you later,
But now I'm not so sure,
So now I'm of to bed,
To shag my juicy hore...

Now that is the only poetry I like right there^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.