So have ya Missed Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheNews said:
Still on holiday in Spain and hit a 76 today so in a good mood

Anyway has Terry signed?

Course not and never was and that spud twat on here who said he was handing in a transfer request Blah Blah Blah .... You all believed!

Right bit of news although been out of the loop for a while is we may have moved on from Lescott as Toffees won't budge.

All I say is our new target may not be PL based.

Off to bed now as in inter-netty place while boys are in take away

Playing 18 holes tomorrow with an agent who has 3 players heading for PL and we maybe one of them,

Later

'kin bollocks

quiet_riot said:
keemcfc said:
erm, oh yeah.

comes in handy on here a lot.

i always thought it was ilegal because you could get his exact adress or something?

It wouldn't be the exact location, more the location of the first ISP server he's connected to.

Isnt there software that gives a false IP address, my lad uses it from China so he can get on Facebook and Youtube which re banned over there

bluwes said:
quiet_riot said:
It wouldn't be the exact location, more the location of the first ISP server he's connected to.

Isnt there software that gives a false IP address, my lad uses it from China so he can get on Facebook and Youtube which re banned over there

Even so, I doubt that this weapon would have done all this from an internet cafe in Spain. ;-D

Not that I believe the OP, but tracing the IP isn't that accurate. If user has VPN'd or using proxy site ( as mentioned by previous poster) that's the first (original) location shown by a trace.

e.g. If I'm VPN'd into work a trace shows me originating from Hemel (where I work) not Rammy (where I actually am)

TheNews said:
Still on holiday in Spain and hit a 76 today so in a good mood

Anyway has Terry signed?

Course not and never was and that spud twat on here who said he was handing in a transfer request Blah Blah Blah .... You all believed!

Right bit of news although been out of the loop for a while is we may have moved on from Lescott as Toffees won't budge.

All I say is our new target may not be PL based.

Off to bed now as in inter-netty place while boys are in take away

Playing 18 holes tomorrow with an agent who has 3 players heading for PL and we maybe one of them,

Later

This fantasist needs banning for his own sake, he doesn't offend me in the slightest, i feel really sorry for him, i think a ban could help him with his rehabilitation into the world of reality, it may push him out of his bedroom and on the street,he may one day find a friend.

OxBlue said:
Not that I believe the OP, but tracing the IP isn't that accurate. If user has VPN'd or using proxy site ( as mentioned by previous poster) that's the first (original) location shown by a trace.

e.g. If I'm VPN'd into work a trace shows me originating from Hemel (where I work) not Rammy (where I actually am)

erm... oh yeah!! Everybody knows about the VPN proxy gti 360 especially when combined with a 344xtc egg and cress combo. God wish these people would get up to date with technology. Bloody dinosaurs.

Anyway... to the author of this thread please dissapear hopefully to a ditch..... with your head missing. You pathetic WUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.