so,how long did it take you

blueshortshorts said:
Same as the Op..I was heading back to Leeds, left about 15 mins earlier as I had my little lad, and his mate with me, and didn't like the idea of being stuck on the M62 all night. Saw the traffic jam on the westbound..mental, went on for miles. Got home at 9.30, so not too bad at all!

i left at full time but it took me 15ish mins to walk to car

My lad and his girlfriend got home to Sunderland at 2am. Their Megabus was delayed 2 hours getting to Manchester. We hung around waiting with them and it was a great craic another Blue and his girlfriend on the same bus and a few Sunderland fans who'd been to Stoke. One of the Mackems said let's all go across to the pub and each take 5 mins stints at checking if the bus has come. The Sunderland blokes were top lads and it sounds like they all had a merry trip home.

6 n half hours to London for me - normally just over 3 door to door

25 mins to Didsbury including 10 minute walk to the car. An improvement on the 3 and a half hours from Liverpool the other week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.