so i'll ask again........

Watching the game later in the day, I have NEVER heard commentator and side-kick going out of their way to advise the FA about what has happened as a matter of fact, and what the only course of action is, and how to do otherwise would be unjust and bring the game into disrepute. I have never heard such immediate, uncompromising, absolutely certain analysis, judgment (guilty) and condemnation (ban).

And they wouldn't leave it alone.

Not content with Mario, they wanted lescott as well, and spoke about the absence of both players as though there was nothing whatsoever to talk about.

Judgment first. Trial afterwards.

WTF?

It couldn't be clearer that the TV and press drive the officials. They must think we forget their "reasoning" about other stamps, kicks, examples of violent conduct, retroactive decisions etc.

twinkletoes said:
Mancio said:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcm5ld3MuaXQtNzAyMjg

mario's agent just said said:
"Se in Inghilterra ha tutti contro, se ne andrà! Non si gioca a calcio solo in Premier".

quick translation : "if in england everyone is against balotelli he'll go away. football isn't played only in england"

this has always been their target , it seem they are getting it.

Diddums.

You really can't be a blue, why are you on here?

Along similiar lines....

I was listening to talk kak in the bath earlier on, i haven't laughed so much in ages! The 'impartial' and 'random selection' of callers which were spookily enough all spurs fans, was well amazingly spooky!

Some mad woman, even went as far to say as the F.A didn't charge lescott, because they "couldn't do two ov em".

I thought about ringing them, but due to the lack of city fans ringing up,i gathered that the telephone exchange in manchester, could well have been on fire again.

de niro said:
fbloke said:
Sorry, simply dont buy that at all.

Obviously some sort of Clarkie moment going on?

come on mate i've never seen any foul/incident given coverage like this, they are playing the incident on a fucking loop, they are dragging everybody and anybody in to sway any outcome.
its quite disgraceful.
i dont know how long the prem is tied to sky for but i dearly hope our owners fuck them right off and go it alone.

You didn't see Rooney's camera swearing repeated every 2 seconds last season then? Or his elbow at Wigan? I'm sure that was referred to in at least 20 subsequent live matches.

If the media have favourites it's the London clubs, probably because people like to read positive stories about their own club. And surprise surprise there's more people in London than Manchester.

Sigh said:
Watching the game later in the day, I have NEVER heard commentator and side-kick going out of their way to advise the FA about what has happened as a matter of fact, and what the only course of action is, and how to do otherwise would be unjust and bring the game into disrepute. I have never heard such immediate, uncompromising, absolutely certain analysis, judgment (guilty) and condemnation (ban).

And they wouldn't leave it alone.

Not content with Mario, they wanted lescott as well, and spoke about the absence of both players as though there was nothing whatsoever to talk about.

Judgment first. Trial afterwards.

WTF?

It couldn't be clearer that the TV and press drive the officials. They must think we forget their "reasoning" about other stamps, kicks, examples of violent conduct, retroactive decisions etc.

Starting with that smug **** Hansen on MOTD2

He stated 'decisively' that it was a stamp.

How could he know? How can anyone know? They only know what they WANT to believe and that tells you all you need to know.

Did they constantly replay the Huddlestone incident that the biased FA couldn't be arsed about for some strange reason? if not why not? Might there be a reason that City get targeted and Spurs (and others) do not?

Re: Re: so i'll ask again........

PistonBlue said:
johnmc said:
Agenda would mean a charge for Lescott as well. End of.

I'm not for or against the agenda idea, but I'd like your to hear your thoughts on why you think Webb has denied seeing it when he clearly did see it, as shown on SSN all day. You have to admit it stinks just a little bit?

He didn't see it though. He saw aftermath not the movement.

Can you imagine the total uproar there would have been in the press today if Mancini had been in the dock charged with taking a bung and tax fraud! Fuck he was pilloried for showing an imaginary red card - something that I am sure is doing right now just to highlight the total inconsistency of refereeing decisions.

While I am on the subject how can the FA justify trying to get Rooney's Euro ban overturned while imposing the same punishment on players here. There was no shadow of a doubt about the intention behind Rooney's actions - and nobody has got more previous than him

cavendishblue said:
Can you imagine the total uproar there would have been in the press today if Mancini had been in the dock charged with taking a bung and tax fraud! Fuck he was pilloried for showing an imaginary red card - something that I am sure is doing right now just to highlight the total inconsistency of refereeing decisions.

While I am on the subject how can the FA justify trying to get Rooney's Euro ban overturned while imposing the same punishment on players here. There was no shadow of a doubt about the intention behind Rooney's actions - and nobody has got more previous than him

Agree with this

johnmc said:
cavendishblue said:

Agree with this

imagine how proud you'll be when he becomes the England manager and tells the press which internationals he wants banned

Redknapp_court_2117725b.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.