so i'll ask again........

Re: Re: Re: so i'll ask again........

Balti said:
johnmc said:
cavendishblue said:
Can you imagine the total uproar there would have been in the press today if Mancini had been in the dock charged with taking a bung and tax fraud! Fuck he was pilloried for showing an imaginary red card - something that I am sure is doing right now just to highlight the total inconsistency of refereeing decisions.

While I am on the subject how can the FA justify trying to get Rooney's Euro ban overturned while imposing the same punishment on players here. There was no shadow of a doubt about the intention behind Rooney's actions - and nobody has got more previous than him

Agree with this

imagine how proud you'll be when he becomes the England manager and tells the press which internationals he wants banned

Redknapp_court_2117725b.jpg

Who?

balo should keep himself to himself then we wouldnt have all this shit again.
weve been on a charm agenda with the press these last few months,well time to get nasty with them,

people slag fergie off for being a **** with the press banning them left right and centre,there is a good reason for this he knows what a bunch of back stabbing shit eaters they are,give them an inch and they will taking a fucking mile,well fuck them.

de niro said:
.......agenda or not?

cos today has been nothing short of an assasination of our club.

I think we are in real danger of building a persecution complex. The UK media hate anyone who shows any sort of 'success'...sport, showbiz or whatever...its not just a CITY thing. "its all in the game" to take a quote from The Wire. It doesn't matter if they ban Mario or not, ferk them....we have enough of a squad to win title this year no matter. I am actually looking forward to NEXT season when we will actually begin to cement our domination of English football. The media, the FA, the PFA, the Ref Association, UEFA, FIFA, the EU or even the ferking United Nations ain't gonna derail this BLUE ARMY!

everyone is against us and we still win every game and will win the title. Life is good.

seantheduck said:
de niro said:
.......agenda or not?

I think we are in real danger of building a persecution complex. The UK media hate anyone who shows any sort of 'success'...sport, showbiz or whatever...its not just a CITY thing. "its all in the game" to take a quote from The Wire. It doesn't matter if they ban Mario or not, ferk them....we have enough of a squad to win title this year no matter. I am actually looking forward to NEXT season when we will actually begin to cement our domination of English football. The media, the FA, the PFA, the Ref Association, UEFA, FIFA, the EU or even the ferking United Nations ain't gonna derail this BLUE ARMY!

Well that's a load of bollocks as they adore the red shite.

seantheduck said:
de niro said:
.......agenda or not?

fully agreed

although i dont agree with them i do understand people saying there is no agenda and that people who think the way i think are paraniod but that today was nothing short of criminal.

never ever in all my years watching football have i ever witnessed such a frenzied attack on any club or any player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.