so i'll ask again........

Machinsmarvels5 said:
The agenda is blatant and a farce. What happened to Cantona, Keane, Rooney, Gerrard and Shearer after their stamps over the years? Nothing, cast off as a trivial idiosynchracy of "the winning mentality" and "flawed genius that if you take that aggression out of their game, they won't be half the player". "Come on, we all know Scholesys not great at tackling" - and that seems to excuse his Pointon-esque butchery!?!!!?

As soon as a player who doesnt cheat kids out of a proper family by shagging their aunties, doesnt cheat by taking drugs and avoid testing, doesnt batter innocent lads on the street or DJs that wont play their favourite tune, doesn't beat up their girlfriend, isn't deviant enough to be aroused by old ladies and all because they dont form part of the tired old status quo that the mini fi-FA support, he is pilloried across society for something that is utterly unproven and something that simply wouldnt stand up in a court. But of course he hasnt and never will play for England, that shower or Liverpool so let's throw the book at him because everyone on the telly said he's a madman.

That sloppy chopped twat Redpiss has been stealing off me and everyone else in this country for years and yet he is allowed to influence peoples views without reproach. Equally, how the fuck can Souness talk??!? He used to maim opponents on purpose the prick. I just look forward to that knobhead cuntymore waiving his responsibility on TalkBias for being an animal by telling us all again he's "paid his debts to society" and it's not about him - the point is, you had debts to pay you dick by twatting your girlfriend and no ones got shit all on Mario. Or us as a club so fuck off judging what you can't prove.

If Mario gets banned, it needs to get political or judicial because it simply isn't lawful. Whether he meant it or not, and THERE IS DEFINITELY REASONABLE DOUBT, the decision to charge him is a clear setup.

great post. i watched the re-run on sky at a mates when i got back, was open mouthed when souness started slating balo. is this the same man who used to kick/stamp/snarl his way through the old english 1st division??

the bias is clear to see when ref,s watch rooney elbow Mcarthy and then laugh and joke with him as though it was nothing. i,m sick of it.Did roy keanes stamp on alfie haland get the sort of coverage balo is getting? what about keanes stamp on the chest of gareth southgate while the crystal palace player was lying defenceless on the ground...i nearly forgot about shearer,s kick to a players head which the FA chose to ignore....didn,t see the rooney- collocini incident but by all accounts it was a disgrace.

why can,t there just be consistency. and why can,t the cheating thugs(turned pundits)at least admit,when they are slating balo, and say " i,ve lost my head a few times on the pitch myself, i was no angel..it happens..now lets talk about silvas pass, or even bales goal"

who gives a flying fuck , we are top of the league , and every minute we are there , winds up every non city supporter , bindippers,leeds,chelski,arsenal,yooonited have all had great teams and have been been hated , take it as a compliment, and laugh in there faces.

ste.sully said:
Has anyone seen this article?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9033296/Should-police-look-in-to-Mario-Balotellis-stamp-on-Scott-Parker-during-Manchester-Citys-win-over-Tottenham.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... enham.html</a>

Disgraceful to try and get the police involved. I always knew the Telegraph was a Tory piece of shit, but this only intensifies the sentiment further that the media are trying to destablise the club.

And in this case defame it by trying to get a player prosecuted. The writer of the article knows he's out of order, hence why their is no accreditation of authorship on the article.

I see Karl Henry has got an article calling for him to be prosecuted, I wonder why....?

unf***inbelievable ...

45 years of gloryhunting said:
who gives a flying fuck , we are top of the league , and every minute we are there , winds up every non city supporter , bindippers,leeds,chelski,arsenal,yooonited have all had great teams and have been been hated , take it as a compliment, and laugh in there faces.

I give a fuck if bans to our best players like Kompany and Balo prevent us from retaining our place at the top of the league.

Speaking of subtlety...

MANCHESTER CITY MILLIONS RUIN FOOTBALL
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/297630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/297630</a>

LoveCity said:
Speaking of subtlety...

MANCHESTER CITY MILLIONS RUIN FOOTBALL
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/297630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/297630</a>

Wait, that story is a few sentences long? That's it? lol

What an articulate man to have come to the conclusion that we're ruining football.

I have always thought no. Now I start to change my opinion.

No Agenda against us by Referees. The numerous Camera angles today and constant repeats from Sky highlight many mistakes. Therefore we judge them to be incompetent.

The FA: - I am not quite sure; but their hand has been forced in this matter by the Media and they do have this Agenda against us and like previous posters have said it is Finance driven for the Scum and Heysal Racist supporters in their markets from around the Globe.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I have always thought no. Now I start to change my opinion.

No Agenda against us by Referees. The numerous Camera angles today and constant repeats from Sky highlight many mistakes. Therefore we judge them to be incompetent.

The FA: - I am not quite sure; but their hand has been forced in this matter by the Media and they do have this Agenda against us and like previous posters have said it is Finance driven for the Scum and Heysal Racist supporters in their markets from around the Globe.

Now you can understand why I have been advocating broadening our fan base starting with signing HONDA.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=183189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=183189</a>

"Sign Honda Sign Donavon".

Only when we have a Global Following will we have the real clout or influence. That will complete our 'Financial Strength'. No amount of money being pumped in by our Owner will swayed the FA or EUFA and our Sky & our competitors driven media.

If we want GLORY (no PL or CL titles) we need to go GLOBAL. Else we can remain in our backwaters and still retain our parochial heritage.

On the other hand if we want to actualize our FFP targets we need a GLOBAL fan base.

By signing Honda we sign up to 100 millions new fans. That will deters the FA from wronging or shafting us especially our Japanese fans who have a sense of Fair Play.

No?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.