so i'll ask again........

i8rags said:
If we win the title, we bought it, fact.
I don't give a shit, I love it.
The press can't stand it, but the public will soon get bored of reading the same old
shite and the agendas will cease.

If we win the title, we'll be doing it in the same way that every team who has won the title has done it, fact.

de niro said:
Henry Chinaski said:
I will keep this as simple as i can.

THERE IS NO AGENDA AGAINST US.

This kind of paranoia is embarrassing frankly. We are turning into scousers. Shall we have a minutes silence, or a candlelight vigil?

Mario was a grade A tool. He did try and stamp on Parker. As much as i love the guy, he was an idiot. And we really can have no complaints if/when he gets banned.

The end.

you and others are missing the point completely. had webb sent him off fine, although i find it "odd" that we are now losing a player a game it seems. anyway, my beef is the sluaghtering of balo and our club, they are still digging up old footage as we speak.
where are the lampard re runs, shrek, johnson, crouch and so on.

just for the deluded on here and the media that tune in every day.

we dont want favours, we dont mind red card that are just, we dont want you sucking up to us,

we just want a level playing field and at the moment it is far from it.
Did you think balo deserved a red de niro?

Henry Chinaski said:

This kind of paranoia is embarrassing frankly. We are turning into scousers. Shall we have a minutes silence, or a candlelight vigil?

Mario was a grade A tool. He did try and stamp on Parker. As much as i love the guy, he was an idiot. And we really can have no complaints if/when he gets banned.

The end.

Let me keep this simple then for you.
Sky news this morning are still banging on about how they dont understand how Lescott is not facing a ban, Talk Shite will be going apolectic over the same fact. What I am saying is I want a level playing field. If Lampard the England and media darling comits a foul he should be punished but he isnt. Treat City the same as us and if a referee saw an incident which this clown crtainly did why is he now changing his mind ?

If we put aside the 'incident', the issue is: have the FA and Howard Webb caved in to media pressure? Clearly seen, within the VT evidence used to charge the player, is Webb looking at the incident and waving play on. Therefore, he's either running blind or he's changed his report. That being the case we may as well let the media run the FA. Oh, perhaps they do!

Henry Chinaski said:

The end.

How the fuck do you know whether he did try or not ? Parker was right fuckin behind him if he wanted to stand on the twat im sure he could of done it for real and not in a half arsed way !

There is an agenda, but it is only with the media. The papers, sky, talksport etc are are populated by supporters of clubs who are most bitter about city's rise. Therefore, there is a frenzy when there is an opportunity to try and destabilise us and little recongnition for anything good we do.
Unfortunately, the FA, referees etc are not immune to what is seen as public opinion and this affects their decision making. This "public opinion", however, is the self-generated shit of the media.

bored at work said:
There is an agenda, but it is only with the media. The papers, sky, talksport etc are are populated by supporters of clubs who are most bitter about city's rise. Therefore, there is a frenzy when there is an opportunity to try and destabilise us and little recongnition for anything good we do.
Unfortunately, the FA, referees etc are not immune to what is seen as public opinion and this affects their decision making. This "public opinion", however, is the self-generated shit of the media.

^^THAT^^

to many blues with the take it on the chin attitude the usual say fook all!! probably the be same if they saw a kid gettin picked on in the street....its nowt to do with me...way of the world.... look away.. keep walkin.

time to grow some balls n giv ure face a slap were seriously in danger of being thrown off track by this media campaign against us it is relentless.

ime goin to lpool weds and ive got a sneaking feeling that the scousers are gonna do everything to get one off our lads sent off early doors just hope beyond hope we dont get done by a soft decision.

case point mario in the league game total load ov bollocks.

cavendishblue said:
Actually I think the media bias in the game is not particularly aimed at city, it's an ant-foreign bias. If you look at the press mancini, villa-boas and wenger get then look at 'arry and fregie.

same goes with players - it's scotty parker this, scotty parker that and by any standards he should have had a second yellow card by the time of the incident. Same with Rooney - endless effort to try to overturn a ban that was thoroughly deserved. Suarez has (rightly) been pilloried for his racist comments but have we had anything like the same level of coverage of our beloved England captain's actions? John Terry?

Our jingoistic press believe all things British are inherently superior and there agenda is to have a go at foreign managers wherever possible. Contrast the treatment of Mancini's imaginary red card with the love in for 'array (who, not to put too fine a point on it , is likely to be proved a crook) . It will sadly never change all we need to do is win the title and let them fume,

Having said all that I do think that long term Balotelli is his own and our worst enemy. I have to admit that despite his occasional brilliance my heart is always in my mouth when he is on the field

A lot of good sense in that IMO. I agree with everything you say CB.

Even the coverage in yesterday's morning sports news up here on Radio Cumbria was appalling. Interview with Ferguson and description how Welbeck's 2nd half goal had enabled the Rags to move back to (quote) "within 3 Points of the leaders Manchester City who earlier beat Tottenham 2-1".

That was the ONLY mention they gave us - believe me, the ONLY mention - and we're top of the League. They couldn't even get our score right !!

MCFC BOB said:
Let me get this straight.

We're given a last minute penalty and a chance to win a game that means we pull 6 points clear of our nearest rivals in the title race, but there's still an agenda.

And don't start with the usual, "Well it should have been given anyway" bollocks; Webb could have seen it another way and we all know that.
So you don't see the video panel's inconsistancy in dealing with City players?

And you have the temerity to label what others think as bollocks? PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.