so i'll ask again........

So thats Liverpool Barry= sent off

chelsea clichy= sent off

Liverpool Mario= sent off

Rags Kompany= sent off

Spurs Mario (no sending off but dont worry ) = retrospective ban lined up nicely

are we really seriously that dirty a team ?

Is this the most sendings off for any team this season ?

Re: Re: so i'll ask again........

BoyBlue_1985 said:
moomba said:
No agenda, just bowing to the wishes of the press. We got lucky with Lescott who would have been the bigger loss, but the press weren't screaming for a ban so he didn't get one.

I have no doubt that Webb saw the incident, and lied about that.

Watch the video the incident has already happened by the time he has turned round to see whats going on. No way he saw it at the time

Watched the video several times last night. He was looking directly at it.

GSW Blue said:
Has the Stoke and England centre forward Peter Crouch been charged for his blatant eye gouging of an opponent yet?

The clip, i have seen shown just once in the last 24 hours on Sky, compared to clips of Mario every 5 mins

There is no agenda. They have said they will be taking no action with regards to Lescott when really he should be looking at a ban for what was quite clearly a red card offence. The problem here is the inconsistancy of their decisions, for me Lescott's offence was worse than Balotelli's yet he gets off when he made contact with the player and Balo gets banned when he didn't even touch Parker.

Failsworth_Blue said:
There is no agenda. They have said they will be taking no action with regards to Lescott when really he should be looking at a ban for what was quite clearly a red card offence. The problem here is the inconsistancy of their decisions, for me Lescott's offence was worse than Balotelli's yet he gets off when he made contact with the player and Balo gets banned when he didn't even touch Parker.

No the problem is the media dictating the FAs actions by sustained and saturated pressure of certain incidents .

If we win the title, we bought it, fact.
I don't give a shit, I love it.
The press can't stand it, but the public will soon get bored of reading the same old
shite and the agendas will cease.

It's called pressure, and thats what it's like at the top, I sincerely hope MCFC can hold it together better than some of our fans. IMO we deal with it like we have been doing and get on with it.

I will keep this as simple as i can.

THERE IS NO AGENDA AGAINST US.

This kind of paranoia is embarrassing frankly. We are turning into scousers. Shall we have a minutes silence, or a candlelight vigil?

Mario was a grade A tool. He did try and stamp on Parker. As much as i love the guy, he was an idiot. And we really can have no complaints if/when he gets banned.

The end.

Henry Chinaski said:
I will keep this as simple as i can.

THERE IS NO AGENDA AGAINST US.

This kind of paranoia is embarrassing frankly. We are turning into scousers. Shall we have a minutes silence, or a candlelight vigil?

Mario was a grade A tool. He did try and stamp on Parker. As much as i love the guy, he was an idiot. And we really can have no complaints if/when he gets banned.

The end.

you and others are missing the point completely. had webb sent him off fine, although i find it "odd" that we are now losing a player a game it seems. anyway, my beef is the sluaghtering of balo and our club, they are still digging up old footage as we speak.
where are the lampard re runs, shrek, johnson, crouch and so on.

just for the deluded on here and the media that tune in every day.

we dont want favours, we dont mind red card that are just, we dont want you sucking up to us,

we just want a level playing field and at the moment it is far from it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.