so i'll ask again........

de niro said:
.......agenda or not?

cos today has been nothing short of an assasination of our club.

Agenda? what agenda.

there is fookin agenda that goes far beyond deep and needing attention!!!

Each day we're having a staggering amount of attack or bad news, the club treats everyone with respect shown our class but we haven't won no mates or gain the respect we deserve and it's getting even worst,

do you think this kind overwhelming negative and non-supportive press is something our owner will entertain or enjoy?? i doubt

Are they're after our owners?? duhhh.....hell yes

If only true, bringing down the world's leading media villain, purveyor of sleaze, and power hungry news baron - clawing, exploiting, and hacking his way to notoriety and fortune ............."NOTW"

In fact, unless all go downhill and crumble, we're up against Evil....... "the man who owns the news", on air and in print, for mass audiences specializes in sensationalist pseudo-journalism, distorting the truth, certain news chooses ones to serve its needs.

poisonous influence and toadying to get their way by bullying people to prevail...... this media scum rising so far, unless the Sky empire falls apart like a house of cards, I am afraid nothing will change as the challenge Remains unchallenged......!!!

I would like to know, what does mr deadwood 'sorry Brian Marwood do and why is he still around? he can't even entertain a doubt let alone contract, loans, negotiation ....etc.

blueprint said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
I have always thought no. Now I start to change my opinion.

No Agenda against us by Referees. The numerous Camera angles today and constant repeats from Sky highlight many mistakes. Therefore we judge them to be incompetent.

The FA: - I am not quite sure; but their hand has been forced in this matter by the Media and they do have this Agenda against us and like previous posters have said it is Finance driven for the Scum and Heysal Racist supporters in their markets from around the Globe.

Now you can understand why I have been advocating broadening our fan base starting with signing HONDA.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=183189" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=183189</a>

"Sign Honda Sign Donavon".

Only when we have a Global Following will we have the real clout or influence. That will complete our 'Financial Strength'. No amount of money being pumped in by our Owner will swayed the FA or EUFA and our Sky & our competitors driven media.

If we want GLORY (no PL or CL titles) we need to go GLOBAL. Else we can remain in our backwaters and still retain our parochial heritage.

On the other hand if we want to actualize our FFP targets we need a GLOBAL fan base.

By signing Honda we sign up to 100 millions new fans. That will deters the FA from wronging or shafting us especially our Japanese fans who have a sense of Fair Play.

No?

Totally agree

CityBuzzin said:
de niro said:
.......agenda or not?

cos today has been nothing short of an assasination of our club.

Agenda? what agenda.

there is fookin agenda that goes far beyond deep and needing attention!!!

Each day we're having a staggering amount of attack or bad news, the club treats everyone with respect shown our class but we haven't won no mates or gain the respect we deserve and it's getting even worst,

do you think this kind overwhelming negative and non-supportive press is something our owner will entertain or enjoy?? i doubt

Are they're after our owners?? duhhh.....hell yes

If only true, bringing down the world's leading media villain, purveyor of sleaze, and power hungry news baron - clawing, exploiting, and hacking his way to notoriety and fortune ............."NOTW"

In fact, unless all go downhill and crumble, we're up against Evil....... "the man who owns the news", on air and in print, for mass audiences specializes in sensationalist pseudo-journalism, distorting the truth, certain news chooses ones to serve its needs.

poisonous influence and toadying to get their way by bullying people to prevail...... this media scum rising so far, unless the Sky empire falls apart like a house of cards, I am afraid nothing will change as the challenge Remains unchallenged......!!!

I would like to know, what does mr deadwood 'sorry Brian Marwood do and why is he still around? he can't even entertain a doubt let alone contract, loans, negotiation ....etc.

Er, you do know sheikh mansour and Murdoch entered into a media partnership last year!

Agenda is only driven by individual personalities, those with axes to grind or loyalty to other clubs they have played for.

These people have a soap box and nothing more. There is no collective of media, certainly north of any London centric, which would not delight in seeing us become successful.

Jobs are enhanced as a result of it. Sure, u will have red supporting journalists but you would be taken aback by number of true blues and those who wish us well.

Hollywood actors get up to no good, newsworthy. Man in street does likewise, who wants to read about that.

Not long ago we complained papers and media ignored us.

Ask yourselves why.

No agenda, just a thirst to feed the masses about the biggest new story in town.

No agenda, just bowing to the wishes of the press. We got lucky with Lescott who would have been the bigger loss, but the press weren't screaming for a ban so he didn't get one.

I have no doubt that Webb saw the incident, and lied about that.

Well to me it seems we get treated unfavourably by large sections of the media and at best the recent actions of the FA are questionable.

moomba said:
No agenda, just bowing to the wishes of the press. We got lucky with Lescott who would have been the bigger loss, but the press weren't screaming for a ban so he didn't get one.

I have no doubt that Webb saw the incident, and lied about that.

Watch the video the incident has already happened by the time he has turned round to see whats going on. No way he saw it at the time

Has the Stoke and England centre forward Peter Crouch been charged for his blatant eye gouging of an opponent yet?

Let me get this straight.

We're given a last minute penalty and a chance to win a game that means we pull 6 points clear of our nearest rivals in the title race, but there's still an agenda.

And don't start with the usual, "Well it should have been given anyway" bollocks; Webb could have seen it another way and we all know that.

To be fair, if Webb had seen it Mario would have had an early bath and we would be level on points with the scum and 2 points clear of Spuds. It was a stupid thing to do and could have cost us. The Vinnie ban is totally different, the FA should have opened a can with that one but they have closed the can fearing all kinds of complaints from other clubs, they have helped create this media frenzy, although the press dont need much help on that score

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.