so i'll ask again........

bluelol said:
Uber Blue said:
Regardless of the shit refereeing, why the fuck was the incident not reviewed during the post match analysis? Can you imagine if that tackle had been made by either Balotelli, Shawcross or Barton, they'd still be playing slow motion replays at this very moment.

I've said it before, I don't think there is an agenda/conspiracy as such, but there is definitely a overt bias whether on the pitch or in the media.

Today we witnessed both.

I think you may find its because the game was on ITV not Sky, just shit commentary and pundits as usual but not as intensive.

I've just answered this in general and posed a question.

Re: When is a red card not a red card?

Exeter Blue I am here said:
I'm amazed there's still people out there that don't believe there's an agenda against City. I've just watched Maxi Rodriguez become the second Liverpool player this month to execute a flying 2 footed challenge, and just like Glenn Johnson, not a dicky bird from anyone.
That bastard Halsey (forget Gillingham - he referees to his own "I'm yer mate" agenda, not the rules of the game) saw it, went to his pocket.....and then instead of sending the fucker off, took the chicken shit step of allowing Dogleash to sub the player instead! ITV then showed the incident just once on replay, without comment, about 5 minutes later, and then didn't show or debate it at all afterwards. Unbefuckinglievable!
In all seriousness, I think all City press conferences should be set against a montage of the following in future:

1) Silva getting tripped in the box at Chelsea but no pen
2) Clichy getting sent off at Chelsea
3) Mereiles crocking Silva at Chelsea and not getting sent off
4) Lescott getting a pen given against him at Chelsea for ball to hand
5) Reina handling the ball outside the box at Anfield and not getting sent off
6) Skrtel play acting to get Balotelli sent off at Anfield for a non-existent "elbowing"
7) Muamba not getting sent off at West Brom for a proper elbowing on Balotelli
8) Balotelli getting a goal incorrectly ruled out for offside at West Brom
9) Sunderland's offside goal being allowed to stand
10) Barry getting sent off against Liverpool because Agger ran into him
11) Skrtel not getting sent off for any combination of barges, kung fu kicks and penalty box trips you care to make
12) Rooney getting Kompany sent off for a 2 footed challenged after just 10 minutes vs the rags
13) Johnson not getting sent off for a 2 footed tackle on Lescott
14) Figueroa not getting sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity
15) Balotelli getting a 4 match ban for an alleged stamp where room for doubt existed
16) Dzeko not getting a penalty at Klanfield
17) Richards having a joke penalty given against him at Klanfield.

That's no less than 17 huge decisions against us in the last 10 fucking games! No agenda, my arse!

you missed a few, Kolorov's yellow for being fouled by Henderson springs to mind, as does Evra's forearm smash on Micah and Giggs legbreaker....etc etc

edit; sorry didn't notice the 10 game timespan

Uber Blue said:
bluelol said:
Uber Blue said:
Regardless of the shit refereeing, why the fuck was the incident not reviewed during the post match analysis? Can you imagine if that tackle had been made by either Balotelli, Shawcross or Barton, they'd still be playing slow motion replays at this very moment.

I've said it before, I don't think there is an agenda/conspiracy as such, but there is definitely a overt bias whether on the pitch or in the media.

Today we witnessed both.

I think you may find its because the game was on ITV not Sky, just shit commentary and pundits as usual but not as intensive.

I've just answered this in general and posed a question.

I know and I also agree with you Uber, its just that I happen to think there is a bigger picture and that picture is Sky

I'm amazed there's still people out there that don't believe there's an agenda against City. I've just watched Maxi Rodriguez become the second Liverpool player this month to execute a flying 2 footed challenge, and just like Glenn Johnson, not a dicky bird from anyone.
That bastard Halsey (forget Gillingham - he referees to his own "I'm yer mate" agenda, not the rules of the game) saw it, went to his pocket.....and then instead of sending the fucker off, took the chicken shit step of allowing Dogleash to sub the player instead! ITV then showed the incident just once on replay, without comment, about 5 minutes later, and then didn't show or debate it at all afterwards. Unbefuckinglievable!
In all seriousness, I think all City press conferences should be set against a montage of the following in future:

6) Skrtel play acting to get Balotelli sent off at Anfield for a non-existent "elbowing"
11) Skrtel not getting sent off for any combination of barges, kung fu kicks and penalty box trips you care to make
12) Rooney getting Kompany sent off for a 2 footed challenged after just 10 minutes vs the rags
15) Balotelli getting a 4 match ban for an alleged stamp where room for doubt existed

That's no less than 17 huge decisions against us in the last 10 fucking games! No agenda, my arse!

I cant tell you how incensed I was that that wasn't given any analysis or review. The wanker commentators even congratulated halsey for common sense. Its not about common sense at the moment its about consistency. The maddening thing is I'd bet a fair few quid that the next tackle by a City player is about fucking consistency and not common sense. ARRRGGHHH!!!

And that's not even taking into account the sh*t cup draws, the way the fixtures are arranged (like getting only two days rest before our game against Liverpool) the 6 consecutive league games away after a champions league game and people genuinely believe this is ALL just coincidence !?

The latest example was the upcoming Everton game. After we went out of the FA Cup I reconciled myself with the fact that we would have a weekend of rest and Everton would have played a Cup game meaning fatigue may have come into it - in our favour.

What happens ? They move the Everton game to the Tuesday swapped with Sunderland (So the mackems don't have to play two games in two days - ycnmiu !) Then they go and bring Evertons game forward to the Friday giving them an extra days rest !! Coincidence ?I don't think so.

It stinks to high heaven.

lloydie said:

you missed a few, Kolorov's yellow for being fouled by Henderson springs to mind, as does Evra's forearm smash on Micah and Giggs legbreaker....etc etc

edit; sorry didn't notice the 10 game timespan

And still some on here cannot see the truth.

Look there is no agenda, anyone who thinks that will get bullyed by the 'I'm so mature' brigade that haunt this forum so lets look at 2 scenarios for Tuesday....
1) Sergio is flying towards goal and is brought down by a 2 footed tackle for which the Everton defender is sent off, City go on to win 1-0, cue the commentator " Well the game was spoilt in the ** minute by a needless sending off, it was a fair tackle, hard but fair and it ruined the game allowing City to snatch a win, but it all hung on the silly sending off"
2) Everton forward is going forward and one of ours does a 2 footed tackle and is sent off.... cue same commentator, "Oh that's disgraceful he has rightly been sent off and in my opinion deserves everything he gets. He knew the rules they were spelt out last Fiday, he has no excuses."

Then, depending on which happens will come Gollum ...Keane $ky $ports etc etc.

If it is an Everton player it will be overturned on appeal, if City, increased to 4 matches.

You heard it here first.

Maxi 2 footed today for the bin dippers no card ref was going to until SG step in and reminded him it wasnt a city player

Its more then an agenda

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.