so i'll ask again........

We've had a shit load of bad decisions and I understand why the question has been asked.

The truth is out there......I want to believe........trust no one.....................

But there is no agenda.........

Puts tin hat on............

Of course there is an agenda and a bias and everything else,its so clear to see.Some people should stop being so fucking naive.

Re: When is a red card not a red card?

Exeter Blue I am here said:
I'm amazed there's still people out there that don't believe there's an agenda against City. I've just watched Maxi Rodriguez become the second Liverpool player this month to execute a flying 2 footed challenge, and just like Glenn Johnson, not a dicky bird from anyone.
That bastard Halsey (forget Gillingham - he referees to his own "I'm yer mate" agenda, not the rules of the game) saw it, went to his pocket.....and then instead of sending the fucker off, took the chicken shit step of allowing Dogleash to sub the player instead! ITV then showed the incident just once on replay, without comment, about 5 minutes later, and then didn't show or debate it at all afterwards. Unbefuckinglievable!
In all seriousness, I think all City press conferences should be set against a montage of the following in future:

1) Silva getting tripped in the box at Chelsea but no pen
2) Clichy getting sent off at Chelsea
3) Mereiles crocking Silva at Chelsea and not getting sent off
4) Lescott getting a pen given against him at Chelsea for ball to hand
5) Reina handling the ball outside the box at Anfield and not getting sent off
6) Skrtel play acting to get Balotelli sent off at Anfield for a non-existent "elbowing"
7) Muamba not getting sent off at West Brom for a proper elbowing on Balotelli
8) Balotelli getting a goal incorrectly ruled out for offside at West Brom
9) Sunderland's offside goal being allowed to stand
10) Barry getting sent off against Liverpool because Agger ran into him
11) Skrtel not getting sent off for any combination of barges, kung fu kicks and penalty box trips you care to make
12) Rooney getting Kompany sent off for a 2 footed challenged after just 10 minutes vs the rags
13) Johnson not getting sent off for a 2 footed tackle on Lescott
14) Figueroa not getting sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity
15) Balotelli getting a 4 match ban for an alleged stamp where room for doubt existed
16) Dzeko not getting a penalty at Klanfield
17) Richards having a joke penalty given against him at Klanfield.

That's no less than 17 huge decisions against us in the last 10 fucking games! No agenda, my arse!

Don't forget the one coming up by Peter Walton on Tuesday.

Will it be

A. Continued Soft Free Kicks around our box to enable Everton to play to their strengths and score from a set piece.
B. Dubious Everton penalty which the commentator will say 'seen them given'
C. City sending off after a 'first offence' yellow after Everton have kicked us of the park
D. Disallowing a City goal for a 'minor' infringment.

Guaranteed !

Davs 19 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Of course there is an agenda and a bias and everything else,its so clear to see.Some people should stop being so fucking naive.

You're entitled to your opinion mate.........I prefer to live on planet earth.

so when are you moving in?

Davs 19 said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Let me know when you land.

de niro said:
.......agenda or not?

cos today has been nothing short of an assasination of our club.

I'll weigh in here and say that everyone gets shitty refereeing decisions, no one is immune, just like everyone loses at roulette (in the long term) just as we're all dead in the long-run.

;o)

I don't think anyone hates us more than ManUre, who I believe are far and away the world's most hated football team, and although we've hit the lotto recently and are starting to reap some of the rewards of such (along with having a management team that knows about 'improvement', "obviously") I don't believe there is any organised conspiracy against us.

We were very popular (as a club) with most people until very recently, but then we'll be attracting our fair share of plastics and green-eyed monsters now, which is goes with the territory and is only to be expected.

Then again, I'm the voice of reason, and this is a football forum with football supporters in it, so....

eheheh

Thenumber1blue said:
Davs 19 said:
Thenumber1blue said:

Let me know when you land.

Lol!!! You humans are funny !!! :)

dannyirishblue said:
cabaye just split a brighton players lip with a kick...ref took no action lets see what the F.A do about it

Anyone betting against nothing happening?

And then there is a real handball in the penalty area,a clear pen but nothing given compared to Micah's unlucky rebound onto his arm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.