so i'll ask again........

I'm not bothered about waltons performance because he is a bent twat, I knew he would give us sweet fa before we kicked off, I didn't underestimate him or everton, the hatred also in moyes eyes of man city is their for everyone to see. Everton are a shithouse club of epic proportions.

dancity19 said:
de niro said:
dancity19 said:
Are you joking? How?

We weren't blaming refs at the start of the season as we were performing well. Now we aren't we blame refs? I dont think we can blame him tonight tbh.

watch the game then come back to me.

Tbf de Niro I know you are a massive blue, but don't patronise. I was there tonight, and have been at 90% of games this season, so I'm happy with the knowledge I have watched the game.
Maybe some decisions were poor, but had we played well enough, and penetrated their defence enough, we would have won, without the ref. There have been other games where the ref has ruinedbit for us, but tonight we should blame ourselves, before anyone else.
We played shit but could have had 2 penalties playing against 10 men? How much worse would our performance have been if those decisions were given? Would Everton have been able to park the bus being 2 down & 1 man down? Fuck me - I'm lost as to the logic of some people.

dancity19 said:
de niro said:
dancity19 said:
Are you joking? How?

We weren't blaming refs at the start of the season as we were performing well. Now we aren't we blame refs? I dont think we can blame him tonight tbh.

Tbf de Niro I know you are a massive blue, but don't patronise. I was there tonight, and have been at 90% of games this season, so I'm happy with the knowledge I have watched the game.
Maybe some decisions were poor, but had we played well enough, and penetrated their defence enough, we would have won, without the ref. There have been other games where the ref has ruinedbit for us, but tonight we should blame ourselves, before anyone else.

then you will know that even though we were below our best, we desreved a point.
the referee pulled all our players for everything and totally allowed everton players a free reign, then add about 3 pens that we should have had.

as i say we may not have won but the ref provided the defeat.

it simply cannot go on.

CBlue said:
dancity19 said:
de niro said:

We played shit but could have had 2 penalties playing against 10 men? How much worse
would our performance have been if those decisions were given? Would Everton have been able to park the bus being 2 down & 1 man down? Fuck me - I'm lost as to the logic of
some people.

Please tell me- where are you lost on my logic? I never said we should have had 2 pens?

cleavers said:
CBlue said:
I think the point that is being made is these weren't needless nor stupid & nor were they bookings. 2 Centre halves who, from then on, have to watch every move they make in case a cheating **** decides they moved the wrong way.
No they were both bookings in any game for me, if other tackles from the other team are not treated the same way that is no excuse for poor tackles from our players, both were needless for me, making them stupid.

It doesn't make walton any better than shite, but that's another story, we weren't good enough tonight, that's the simplicity of it I'm afraid, and I still think we put in as much effort as they did.

I sincerely hope that you are a referee - I would hate to think that there are non-referees out there that see things so fucking wrong.

danburge82 said:
Blame is for the weak. Champions take anything and everything anyone can throw at them, rise above it, move on and win!

within the fair field of play yes. But it seems those who are saying "just get on with it, no excuses" are asking us to rise above more than everyone else has to. Is that fair & just? It's ok to have to fight it out with the 19 other clubs, but when you throw in biased officiating on top of it, with a clear, tangible, in your face double standard, it flies in the face of fair competition.

danburge82 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
dancity19 said:
Are you joking? How?

the official decisions will decide who wins the league,
Nothing to do with our very poor passing tonight, or our 70+ missed chances in all other games we've lost points in... It is NOT just down to the officials! We, City, are to blame also! Just as much, if not more. In fact, yes, more, a lot more!

in the 54 years ive been watching city i have never seen the sheer volume of piss poor decisions that i`ve seen since have we murdered the rags in the demolition derby.

the sad thing is we even knew what was going to happen with walton before it happened. i think everton had been pulled up 12 times although it should have been a lot more, but the 2nd foul we get pulled up for, kompany is booked

de niro said:
dancity19 said:
de niro said:

then you will know that even though we were below our best, we desreved a point.
the referee pulled all our players for everything and totally allowed everton players a free
reign, then add about 3 pens that we should have had.

as i say we may not have won but the ref provided the defeat.

it simply cannot go on.

I think the two footed tackle issue, then the balotelli issue has left you with a bee in your bonnet about the system, and rightly so. The amount of tackles worse than Kompanys since his, that have not Ben punished is shocking.

However, tonight we were poor. Maybe some decisions did go against us, and they always do seem to, I am certainly not disagreeing with you on that. BUT, perhaps I am more disappointed with us tonight, than the ref, as we should have been good enough to win that, especially with their two CBs out. I am focussing on us tonight, rather than the ref, as that was more disappointing, for me.

dancity19 said:
CBlue said:
dancity19 said:
We played shit but could have had 2 penalties playing against 10 men? How much worse
would our performance have been if those decisions were given? Would Everton have been able to park the bus being 2 down & 1 man down? Fuck me - I'm lost as to the logic of
some people.

Please tell me- where are you lost on my logic? I never said we should have had 2 pens?
Referees & decisions do dictate games & how teams play. Allowing teams to go around kicking skilled players without repercussions dictate how those skilled players will play. There are only so many knocks you can take. However, being given more space on the pitch allows those skilled players a chance to perform - Everton chasing a game with 10 men gives those players ample space to perform.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.