so i'll ask again........

dancity19 said:
de niro said:
dancity19 said:
Tbf de Niro I know you are a massive blue, but don't patronise. I was there tonight, and have been at 90% of games this season, so I'm happy with the knowledge I have watched the game.
Maybe some decisions were poor, but had we played well enough, and penetrated their defence enough, we would have won, without the ref. There have been other games where the ref has ruinedbit for us, but tonight we should blame ourselves, before anyone else.

then you will know that even though we were below our best, we desreved a point.
the referee pulled all our players for everything and totally allowed everton players a free
reign, then add about 3 pens that we should have had.

as i say we may not have won but the ref provided the defeat.

it simply cannot go on.

I think the two footed tackle issue, then the balotelli issue has left you with a bee in your bonnet about the system, and rightly so. The amount of tackles worse than Kompanys since his, that have not Ben punished is shocking.

However, tonight we were poor. Maybe some decisions did go against us, and they always do seem to, I am certainly not disagreeing with you on that. BUT, perhaps I am more disappointed with us tonight, than the ref, as we should have been good enough to win that, especially with their two CBs out. I am focussing on us tonight, rather than the ref, as that was more disappointing, for me.

the players are losing the will to go on, can't say i blame them.

CBlue said:
I sincerely hope that you are a referee - I would hate to think that there are non-referees out there that see things so fucking wrong.
I have refereed yes, and both were bookings for me, daft ones.

I'm not disagreeing that that there weren't many fouls against us not given, and a couple of bookings also not given, not to mention one red.

However as a club we need to cut out giving them the option, and for me both CB's played into his hands tonight, by committing stupid yellow card tackles.

Walton is shite, nothing changes that.

dancity19 said:
de niro said:
dancity19 said:
Tbf de Niro I know you are a massive blue, but don't patronise. I was there tonight, and have been at 90% of games this season, so I'm happy with the knowledge I have watched the game.
Maybe some decisions were poor, but had we played well enough, and penetrated their defence enough, we would have won, without the ref. There have been other games where the ref has ruinedbit for us, but tonight we should blame ourselves, before anyone else.

then you will know that even though we were below our best, we desreved a point.
the referee pulled all our players for everything and totally allowed everton players a free

it simply cannot go on.

I think the two footed tackle issue, then the balotelli issue has left you with a bee in your bonnet about the system, and rightly so. The amount of tackles worse than Kompanys since his, that have not Ben punished is shocking.

However, tonight we were poor. Maybe some decisions did go against us, and they always do seem to, I am certainly not disagreeing with you on that. BUT, perhaps I am more disappointed with us tonight, than the ref, as we should have been good enough to win that, especially with their two CBs out. I am focussing on us tonight, rather than the ref, as that was more disappointing, for me.

even the players must think they`re pissing against the wind, they started of well but too many decisions seem to go against us and our game started to suffer.

de niro said:
dancity19 said:
de niro said:

it simply cannot go on.

It's showing mate, watch this http://www.mcfc.co.uk/ at 1:40 seconds. Vinny's take on his recent 'holiday'.

de niro said:
dancity19 said:
de niro said:

it simply cannot go on.

Exactly. I'm not sure what can be done? I think the players have to make a stand. They need to be remonstrating every fucking decision - right or wrong. Playing mr nice has got us absolutely nowhere - we are a soft touch - referees know they can have an easy night of it regardless of how much they cheat. No fucking respect - & that should start at the club level. Show these fuckers to their room when they arrive - no conversation. If they try to converse - just fucking look the cunts up & down & turn away. Fuck 'em the cheating cunts. I wouldn't even shake hands with the cunts before the game - stare the fuckers in the face & walk on.

de niro said:
dancity19 said:
de niro said:

it simply cannot go on.

If we have players who are losing the will to go on, then we have the wrong players at the club. Sheikh Mansour has wasted every penny!

To be honest, I don't want to stand shoulder to shoulder with this sort of attitude from too many City fans. You lot can to and sculk around at the back with the Arsenal fairy fans who cry about anyone making any tackle on their players and the sore-loser Rags who blame everyone else for their downfalls; I'd like to stand with Vincent Kompany at the front and take whatever is thrown at us. We have to fucking man up and fight for the title!

Who the fuck are you lot? Have you just been beamed down off the last mard-arse space ship?! Fucking grow a pair! Come on! There's a fucking title to be won!

I said that they wouldn't be winning anything after the Foy-asco in the FA Cup and nothing that's happened since has changed my mind. Reds and suspensions for City players and free reign for the opposition. Everybody on here knew that City were losing today as soon as Walton was named and he didn't disappoint.

Get ready for more of the same.

danburge82 said:
de niro said:
dancity19 said:

If we have players who are losing the will to go on, then we have the wrong players at the club. Sheikh Mansour has wasted every penny!

To be honest, I don't want to stand shoulder to shoulder with this sort of attitude from too many City fans. You lot can to and sculk around at the back with the Arsenal fairy fans who cry about anyone making any tackle on their players and the sore-loser Rags who blame everyone else for their downfalls; I'd like to stand with Vincent Kompany at the front and take whatever is thrown at us. We have to fucking man up and fight for the title!

Who the fuck are you lot? Have you just been beamed down off the last mard-arse space ship?! Fucking grow a pair! Come on! There's a fucking title to be won!
So where was he in the last 4 games? He wasn't even fucking standing anywhere near the action. Why was that?
I want them to man-up & stop treating these fuckers with any respect. End of. All we need is a level playing field - 11 v 11. If you think we've had that in the last month or so then you're fucking deluded.

Maybe City need to stop taking the high road and start going the scum route. Surround the ref and berate him until things go your way and have Mancini calling out officials and intimidating the 4th official on the sidelines.

It seems to be the only way to win because it's constantly rewarded.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
de niro said:
dancity19 said:

There's nothing wrong with wanting things to be fair. Seeing City players constantly villified in the press and being suspended/sent off nearly every game is bullshit. RVP gets away with it, Johnson gets away with it, Rooney gets away with it and Drenthe gets away with it.

There has been an agenda ever since the takeover, it's as plain as the nose on your face. They could have institured the FFP rules or the homegrown rules when Chelsea were buying the world or when the scum had financial power but they were happy with them winning trophies. Why wasn't "leveling the playing field" important then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.