So I'm mental. Let's talk about it.

Fair play for opening up.

I enjoyed the read and learned something about OCD.

Cheers mate. Pleased with the response so far.

Even Twitter, usually the bastard child of the internet, seem to have taken it well.

I would say though that everybody seems a little reluctant to crack a joke about it. It IS funny in a stupid way. Crippling at times but somewhat absurd. There's no danger in having a laugh about it and I'll answer any questions that people are wondering about. Open book and all that.

Even Twitter, usually the bastard child of the internet, seem to have taken it well.

I would say though that everybody seems a little reluctant to crack a joke about it. It IS funny in a stupid way. Crippling at times but somewhat absurd. There's no danger in having a laugh about it and I'll answer any questions that people are wondering about. Open book and all that.

It takes balls to do it mate so you should be proud of yourself.

How many times did you re-read your reply though ;-) ?

But the main thing is that your narcissistic, Walter Mitty delusions of grandeur symptoms are now completely under control. Well done you.

Thank you for your input Doctor Bob and sometimes it takes a kick up the proverbial arse to to put us all back on the right trail..I now simply take everything one day at a time by empowering myself with work overload as it's the best cognitive therepy a man can muster.I have taken up enough of your time today but maybe one small favour to ask.I am a having trouble with my horse and had to walk to work today.Hes gone back lame again on the Cissy Greens and theres not a trot left in him.Maybe.some dietary advice .He doesn't usually get giddy and before you say it he's not neighsistic.

B9POYHa.jpg

Thank you for your input Doctor Bob and sometimes it takes a kick up the proverbial arse to to put us all back on the right trail..I now simply take everything one day at a time by empowering myself with work overload as it's the best cognitive therepy a man can muster.I have taken up enough of your time today but maybe one small favour to ask.I am a having trouble with my horse and had to walk to work today.Hes gone back lame again on the Cissy Greens and theres not a trot left in him.Maybe.some dietary advice .He doesn't usually get giddy and before you say it he's not neighsistic.

B9POYHa.jpg
You crack me up taxi. Sorry Bob. I mean sorry ten Bob taxi. Or two Cissy Green' meat pies Bob; ) Nice Grey Horse. Be seeing you two gun Bob taxi.

You didn’t answer my question about treatment mate.

Seems like you need to get some hours on the bank fishing Damocles, that will help. And thanks for opening the fishing thread. Seems like you know your stuff on angling. Excellent thread btw.

B9POYHa.jpg
Anything for a fellow Bluemooner 2GB. May I suggest he puts those rather beautiful gold lamé dancing hooves to good use and dare I say it, say neigh to the hay a bit more. Failing that you may well have to put one of those guns to good use and use him for the glue pot. Gold speckle, given his footwear rather than fleckle if you catch my drift. It's what he would have wanted. He seems happy on it though.
The clinic shall remain open for you compadré. Bon chance.

Well done for talking about it, definitely issues that we need to talk about more, especially men.

I too am definitely on the spectrum of some sort, honestly I reckon most people are.

My current job means I have to lock up a place that is quite/very valuable, I end up checking doors and windows stupid amounts of times and this has spilled into locking up at home as well. Not quite to the extent of thinking about it all day but walking away after locking up can take some time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.