So is it all over?

Pam said:
We're playing badly. That's the worry.

wow, a post by pam thats not about utd, thats a record!

lets hope blackburn get a result on mon, if they roll over for them, its over

After the Swansea game I was still absolutely convinced we'd win the title.

After Stoke I still thought we'd win it, but it might go to goal difference.

After today I'm strugggling to see it. It's not just the results, it's the lethargic performances, the lack of urgency (until it's too late), it's the "playing in third gear" mentality that has inflicted us for the past few months.

So can we pick it up and go for it big style? Do we have the bottle?

I need to be convinced at this moment in time... soz.

ANY1aBLUE said:
I haven't posted here for a while - cos i was fed up with the abuse for criticising the management at MY Club. I believe now I have been fully vindicated in my opinion that Mancini was never the 'great masiah' he was foolishly being portrayed as.

The only good thing to come of the; abysmal, negative, tired, inept, bottless, performances we have witnessed since xmas (just as last season), is that Mancini will be given his cards - and i for one will be over the bluemoon about that!

I am absolutely apoplectic - goodness only knows what the owners are thinking having given this bloke £250 of their money...................they wont make that mistake again. Its also clear to me that alot of these players don not want to play for him any more.

Glad I couldnt get to this game......................
rag

If the rags lose even just 1 game + the derby, we will pip them by 1 point if we do what we need to do.

If they draw 1 game and we win ours, it will come to goal difference.

forevermancity said:
Pam said:
We're playing badly. That's the worry.

wow, a post by pam thats not about utd, thats a record!

lets hope blackburn get a result on mon, if they roll over for them, its over

Getting boring now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=42290&view=unread" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... iew=unread</a>

Rosler1985 said:
I don't post here very often but here goes.

Some people on here need to sort their heads out. thinking we have the god given right to win every game, every trophy, and when we don't get what we want theirs some right fuckwits rushing to post how shit (Dzeko, Balo, Milner, Nasri, Mancini) are. How about you actually get behind the team that is SECOND in one of if not the hardest football league, in the world. Chasing a team that, yeah, are fucking scum, but also possess players that have been here year in year out and a manager that is probably, unfortunately, the greatest to have ever managed the game.

From where we've come from to where we are now has been more than a 10 game run in. It's been a 10 year hell, and even if we do finish 2nd to those Red cunts, it's been a season where we've played Champions League football for the first time and progressed even higher over a 38 game season. Bedding in players like Sergio and Samir.

It's a project. It always has been. And year on year we're progressing to that next step, Khaldoon has already said the Prem was the Year 5 target, and we're still on course for that. Look where we're going, look where we're going to be in 5 years time, nevermind 10. These players will learn from this season, as will Mancini and take it into the next.

If this season is over, then we can take a lot of positives from it and yes a few negatives, but there's more negativity from our fans than there is on that pitch.

It's coming, it really is, all thats needed is patience. And people need to realise there is no longer any ''easy'' games in the Premier League.

Come on Blackburn! Keep the faith Blues.

CTID

+1. You should post more often.

Jumanji said:
If the rags lose even just 1 game + the derby, we will pip them by 1 point if we do what we need to do.

If they draw 1 game and we win ours, it will come to goal difference.

Exactly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.