So is it all over?

mcfclovin said:
jimharri said:
mcfclovin said:
There are still 21 points to play for, so it is still possible, however I don't think we will do it.
Well; we have to go out and win all 7, and hope that the vermin will drop another point along with the 3 they'd lose to us in the derby, as they will more than likely end up with a better GD than us (due to their easier run in). Can we do it? Hmm.

That's the thing we have to win all our games(including the one against them) and now they have to draw or lose against someone else other than us. I think we will beat them, but I don't see them dropping points anywhere else.
Monday night, maybe. Everton away, maybe.But to counter that, we've got to go to the Emirates, Carrow Road, St James' Park/Sports Direct/ whatever they're calling it now and Molyneux. And win the lot. With our current away form. And that's without mentioning the home games.

If we are within 3 points of ManUre come the derby...we will win the league. I hate to say this but players need to step up. Dominate the whole season, got to win the league.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:07 pm --<br /><br />If we are within 3 points of ManUre come the derby...we will win the league. I hate to say this but players need to step up. Dominate the whole season, got to win the league.

jimharri said:
mcfclovin said:
jimharri said:
Well; we have to go out and win all 7, and hope that the vermin will drop another point along with the 3 they'd lose to us in the derby, as they will more than likely end up with a better GD than us (due to their easier run in). Can we do it? Hmm.

That's the thing we have to win all our games(including the one against them) and now they have to draw or lose against someone else other than us. I think we will beat them, but I don't see them dropping points anywhere else.
Monday night, maybe. Everton away, maybe.But to counter that, we've got to go to the Emirates, Carrow Road, St James' Park/Sports Direct/ whatever they're calling it now and Molyneux. And win the lot. With our current away form. And that's without mentioning the home games.

Yep, our away form creeped into the home form today, so I think winning all 7 games is a big ask. But I will be with us all the way no matter what.

chris.russell83 said:
If we are within 3 points of ManUre come the derby...we will win the league. I hate to say this but players need to step up. Dominate the whole season, got to win the league.

That would then depend on how GD is at the time and how City get on at Newcastle, which will be a tough game.

chris.russell83 said:
If we are within 3 points of ManUre come the derby...we will win the league. I hate to say this but players need to step up. Dominate the whole season, got to win the league.

-- Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:07 pm --

They have needed to "step up" time and time again and failed time and time again, utd will be 8points clear by the time we play again.

i have felt a lot has not gone for us this season, their has been bad press, accusations about our players in the tunnell at the etihad, tevezgate, arguements on the training field, acon, foy rooney love in, tactics,gazzers text, mourinio speculation, but the one for me has been the attitude of the players, they have lacked the grit and determination over the last 4 month, ie getting in the refs face, putting their chances away, really stamping their authority, i didnt expect city to win the league before the season started but 2 month in i was thinking jesus what a side this is, also i think the back four should have stayed the same barring injuries all season, you can rotate as much as you want but you do not change your back four, team selection is the key, to play a young guy fresh to this country at centreback was bobbys worst decision, i usually dont comment straight after a game because i like to sleep on it then i seem to have a different view, but what i have read on here and also seen at the ground today then i have to say keep calm, i was at newcastle in 68 i missed four games that season and i have no doubt that this is far from over, the two seasons are very similar, even if united win at blackburn we are not out of this, we have just won 20 straight home games and drawn one, if we can get a result at the arsenal then we must go on a roll, im gutted we didnt win today but i am keeping an open mind, my one fear when we were top was the thought that united would nick it at the death my thoughts now are could we?

mcfclovin said:
Yep, our away form creeped into the home form today, so I think winning all 7 games is a big ask. But I will be with us all the way no matter what.

It began to creep in against Sporting first half, then carried on for most of the Chelsea game and then again today.

jimharri said:
mcfclovin said:
jimharri said:

I think they won 1-0 at Everton.

Agree with your post, i've felt sceptical about us for some time now :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.