So is it all over?

It's finished never seen such a shit performance from a home team going for the league against a team who has nothing to play for

It was all over at Wembley when we played Gillingham ........... then something great happened,
Cmon, spirit of 99.

It aint over till the fat slapper sings.

I wish yaya would stop shooting wildly from outside the box. There's always other options, and he balls it up 9/10. Big fan of his, of course!

Johnson is totally useless. He does not add anything. He wasted so many of our attacks, and his cutting inside allows defenses to regroup. Flog him.

Fed up of seeing them fail at passing the ball and dithering outside the box. We need to be direct, break fast, etc. exactly how we did for the first 20-ish games. For the last 8 games, give or take, we've had to go behind or wait til the final15-20 mins before we see that. And when the proverbial shit hits the fan, Mancini lobs on three strikers, wherein we've played like we did at the beginning of the season. What I want to see is starting with 3 strikers, pile on the pressure, get a few goals, then bring on defensive-minded players to see out the game if we're suitably in front. This would be the inverse of what we've been doing recently, whereby we've been seeing out the game before we've scored!

I said 2 months-ish ago that we were riding our luck. Time to buck up our ideas and eradicate our dithery, lackadaisical approach to the games.

Still love City though and will support till the bitter end. It won't be the end until mathmatically impossible, for fear of sounding like Wenger. But as a realist, this season is a trophy-less one.

I'm a massive fan of Mancini. He must stay. He's won us our first trophy in years, broken many records, and, most crucially, he'll be in his third full season. With the rapid change in our squad, he will finally have a squad (with a few signings, and shedding of the shrapnel in the squad) that will be truly his. I don't want to become a Chelsea. For me it has been a good season, better than expected, although the expectations were raised after spending so long at the top. However, before the season, I would have settled for this, albeit with a domestic cup and a good champions league run. Though, next season must be the one!

No, all it takes is a massive fuck up from us at Blackburn on Monday and your back in it again.

Your form needs to improve though. WTF is this 'we'll try a leg for the last 15 mins' attitude all about? It's been happening all too frequently lately. Sporting, Chelsea and again today. You need to start games with a lot more urgency and the buck stops with Mancini to get the players going for that.

Yeah probably.

The scum are faves to win against Blackburn and if that happens, it will be over.

Oh well, next year we will be bigger and better.

I don't post here very often but here goes.

Some people on here need to sort their heads out. thinking we have the god given right to win every game, every trophy, and when we don't get what we want theirs some right fuckwits rushing to post how shit (Dzeko, Balo, Milner, Nasri, Mancini) are. How about you actually get behind the team that is SECOND in one of if not the hardest football league, in the world. Chasing a team that, yeah, are fucking scum, but also possess players that have been here year in year out and a manager that is probably, unfortunately, the greatest to have ever managed the game.

From where we've come from to where we are now has been more than a 10 game run in. It's been a 10 year hell, and even if we do finish 2nd to those Red cunts, it's been a season where we've played Champions League football for the first time and progressed even higher over a 38 game season. Bedding in players like Sergio and Samir.

It's a project. It always has been. And year on year we're progressing to that next step, Khaldoon has already said the Prem was the Year 5 target, and we're still on course for that. Look where we're going, look where we're going to be in 5 years time, nevermind 10. These players will learn from this season, as will Mancini and take it into the next.

If this season is over, then we can take a lot of positives from it and yes a few negatives, but there's more negativity from our fans than there is on that pitch.

It's coming, it really is, all thats needed is patience. And people need to realise there is no longer any ''easy'' games in the Premier League.

Come on Blackburn! Keep the faith Blues.

CTID

our season is not over because we should be all ready planning for next season,kolarov,de youg,savic,dezco,kolo,should go.a top centre half should come in a new left back,van persie,tevez to stay and modric in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.