So is it all over?

ell said:
Hope this thread is a pisstake coz there is 7 games left and worst case scenario we are 5 points behind tonight

I agree up to a point but if they're five points clear by the end of today, it means they could be eight points clear by Sunday evening. And that would certainly be that. We need the twat Rooney to play shite and get cropped.

ell said:
Hope this thread is a pisstake coz there is 7 games left and worst case scenario we are 5 points behind tonight
The worst case scenario is the 3 away games at Arsenal, Norwich and Newcastle, after the non performances at Stoke, Swansea and in Lisbon i cant see why anybody feels confident in winning these 3 fixtures. Add the fact that we didnt turn up on Saturday and it doesnt look good.

carlosthejackal said:
ell said:
The worst case scenario is the 3 away games at Arsenal, Norwich and Newcastle, after the non performances at Stoke, Swansea and in Lisbon i cant see why anybody feels confident in winning these 3 fixtures. Add the fact that we didnt turn up on Saturday and it doesnt look good.

Arsenal away will be the end of it for me. I will be fcking amazed if we win there the way we are playing. A draw would be a good result but we have fucked up so badly in the last 4 games that it wont be enough.

It's over when its mathematically impossible for us to win the title.

No more...No less.

It is still very possible but as we know the odds change after every City & scum game.

No we need a lift and that is for United to drop points or lose.

If they win the next two it is a massive statement and of psychological importance. Arsenal away is gonna be tough. I doubt we'll get 3 points there bar a fluke.

Pam said:
ell said:

I agree up to a point but if they're five points clear by the end of today, it means they could be eight points clear by Sunday evening. And that would certainly be that. We need the twat Rooney to play shite and get cropped.

Oh c'mon, Pam. Even if it's 8 points, it's not over, if becoming highly unlikely. We've simply got to have the bastards squirming come derby day, even if the league is nearly gone. I refer you to the joy of Rangers' fans winning last week against the Celtic 'Ranger til July' jibes. That's football and that's why we support our respective clubs [not getting into Rangers/Celtic debates, naturally].

Agree about Rooney. I struggle to think of any other seasons when he's played so many league games [I may be wrong]. As I remember, every time there's an international tournament, he gets an injury come March or April. This year, it seems that the footballing Gods are on Fergie's side. C'est la vie. They are still scared of us though, and that's the first time in decades...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.