So is it all over?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
onceabluealways said:
Do people not think all the comments coming out of the Swamp such as rooney stating beating City will be brilliant, that there players seemed to grasp the importance of recent games and what it means to their supporters a bit more than our players and manager.

They seem up for every challenge yet we are seeing lethargic performances from numerous players and the manager admitting he wasn't well prepared

Despite our players coming out with "We will treat every game like a cup final"
and then not doing!

Dzeko latest to say we thought Sunderland would be easy....No game in this league is fcking easy!!

Not seen that comment yet so taking your word for it mate but that is exactly the impression I got watching the game, we seemed to take it for granted we'd get a win and 3 points.

jake28 said:
Why are people comparing this years points tally to previous ones. I couldn't care less that our current points would have us top in X amount of the past 10 seasons. On that basis if we are on 75 pts this time next season but in 3rd place that will be progress.

Yes of course it would be progress! You can only affect your own performances and your own points total. If other teams gain more or less points, that is down to their performance and there is absolutely nothing you can do about that.

By your logic if we'd got exactly the same points total but United had dropped 10 more points then we would have made more progress as a team? Clearly, we'd have made the same level of improvement on our performance from last season, we have no control over how many points The Shite get other than when we play them.

Dirty Harry said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
onceabluealways said:
Do people not think all the comments coming out of the Swamp such as rooney stating beating City will be brilliant, that there players seemed to grasp the importance of recent games and what it means to their supporters a bit more than our players and manager.

They seem up for every challenge yet we are seeing lethargic performances from numerous players and the manager admitting he wasn't well prepared

Despite our players coming out with "We will treat every game like a cup final"
and then not doing!

Dzeko latest to say we thought Sunderland would be easy....No game in this league is fcking easy!!

Not seen that comment yet so taking your word for it mate but that is exactly the impression I got watching the game, we seemed to take it for granted we'd get a win and 3 points.
So did everyone in the stands!<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:49 pm --<br /><br />
Shaelumstash said:
jake28 said:
Why are people comparing this years points tally to previous ones. I couldn't care less that our current points would have us top in X amount of the past 10 seasons. On that basis if we are on 75 pts this time next season but in 3rd place that will be progress.

Yes of course it would be progress! You can only affect your own performances and your own points total. If other teams gain more or less points, that is down to their performance and there is absolutely nothing you can do about that.

By your logic if we'd got exactly the same points total but United had dropped 10 more points then we would have made more progress as a team? Clearly, we'd have made the same level of improvement on our performance from last season, we have no control over how many points The Shite get other than when we play them.
Spot on!

Mancini thinks it is over if United beats Blackburn tonight and QPR next time.

And I wouldnt really bet against United tonight or Sunday.

Damanino said:

No , neither would i ...

and what are our chances of winning at Arsenal anyway ????

We've put too much pressure on ourselves now .....

Damanino said:

AND if we fail to beat Arsenal, he said.

It was over 4 weeks ago when the players decided to start their summer holidays 3 months early.

Rags will win 0-3 tonight easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.