So is it all over?

Saturday (and the season overall) was summed up for me when at 3-1 down he took off Richards (who was injured) and put Milner to right back when he had Zabaleta on the bench.

Sims said:
Man. City deserve no title with this over payrolled players.
Man. City no soul for 6 years.
Dis behaviour of more than the half a players for a year long.

The fucking Manager who's play like a scared cow with the most expensive players of the world.

Next season fuck them all and start a new Manchester City with only Young players and start again for years, then will the SOUL come back.

Good luck to all!!!!
Cheers, Borat

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Sad thing is I think Blackburn could get something...

We have just backed away from the challenge required.
Nailed it with that comment. The players have bottled it, just like in Napoli. When the chips have been down, the players have failed to react.

Do people not think all the comments coming out of the Swamp such as rooney stating beating City will be brilliant, that there players seemed to grasp the importance of recent games and what it means to their supporters a bit more than our players and manager.

They seem up for every challenge yet we are seeing lethargic performances from numerous players and the manager admitting he wasn't well prepared

Sims said:
Man. City deserve no title with this over payrolled players.
Man. City no soul for 6 years.
Dis behaviour of more than the half a players for a year long.

The fucking Manager who's play like a scared cow with the most expensive players of the world.

Next season fuck them all and start a new Manchester City with only Young players and start again for years, then will the SOUL come back.

Good luck to all!!!!

This post is exactly the kind of post those african posters on goal.com usually write. Are you one by any means?

onceabluealways said:
Do people not think all the comments coming out of the Swamp such as rooney stating beating City will be brilliant, that there players seemed to grasp the importance of recent games and what it means to their supporters a bit more than our players and manager.

They seem up for every challenge yet we are seeing lethargic performances from numerous players and the manager admitting he wasn't well prepared

Despite our players coming out with "We will treat every game like a cup final"
and then not doing!

Dzeko latest to say we thought Sunderland would be easy....No game in this league is fcking easy!!

If we'd got this points total last season we'd be 5 points clear at the top of the league. People are overreacting saying it's been a disaster and it's over. We are in a bad run of form but it's far from over.

Assuming we beat them at home, which I am confident we will, we only need them to drop one more point over the rest of the season to have a chance of winning the league.

The shite are in good form, they've won their last 7, but I very much doubt they will win their final 8 like some people are suggesting. In fact I'd be interested to know the last team to win 15 straight games in the top flight.

Even if they win tonight, they will drop points before the end of the season. They are not that good. Keep the Faith.

Why are people comparing this years points tally to previous ones. I couldn't care less that our current points would have us top in X amount of the past 10 seasons. On that basis if we are on 75 pts this time next season but in 3rd place that will be progress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.